How to port/blink/step out of kyrian spear everytime!

I have discovered recently when I was queueing a 3s game with my friend I accidentally ported the kyrian spear, I remember exactly how I did it though and recreated it in multiple duel/arena settings and I have came to the 100% guaranteed conclusion that you can get out of kyrian spear if you: Port/blink/shadowstep out of the spear but the only way to do this is you must walk out first and get tethered back into the spear but the second it starts pulling you back you must use your port/blink/step and it will 100% get you out of the spear every time, I hope you guys can implement this into all your arenas and make warriors cry because blizzard can’t balance their classes, enjoy!. :^)

41 Likes

Interesting. Sounds like it is programmed to have some internal cd so you don’t get yoinked around too much which allows you to get out with a teleport right as the yoink happens. I’ll have to try it out

yes it has an internal cd on getting tethered back it can only happen every 0.x seconds

this post is a lie and this isn’t real

don’t try
you’ll get a virus if you try to do this

and it will delete all ur gear

33 Likes

Pretty sure this happens with Static Totem, too. Hell, they probably use the same exact code.

1 Like

ah lily mentioned this in another thread.

Might also explain why sometimes when I Death From Above into Ring of Peace I can chill inside and other times I get evicted

Also I forgot the most widespread ability to get out of this at the moment also works!! Nightfae Soulshape!!!

no it doesn’t

if you try to nightfae on the suck you dc similar to old MC bug

you then get character stuck for about 2 hours

OP is trying to incite violence and chaos

12 Likes

Yeah I had a bunch of ads telling me there’s a lot of hot single vulpera in my area and I was really confused

41 Likes

i just tried to do this and then my game froze
figuring i just got trolled by the forums i thought nothing of it

UNTIL i went to restart wow and it said my account couldn’t be found
long story short i spent 3 hours on the phone with blizzard and my account was finally recovered

if you care about your wow account don’t fall for this troll and try to blink spear!!!

10 Likes

REALLY CANT STRESS THESE WARNINGS ENOUGH

BE SAFE

13 Likes

condemlol really upset that people with a iq above 80 can start manually porting out of spear…

bump bump bump. ,bump bumpbump! bump bump.
bump bump bump

1 Like

Yeah I’d be upset too if I switched covenants and grinded the new legendary just for people to bug abuse against it.

5 Likes

Hello please make sure you forward this information to hacks@blizzard.com so it can be resolved! Posting how to exploit bugs can end in a ban! Please report this post everyone

The last time I forwarded something to that link, it never got resolved. But it did get worse.

Yeah I told a few warriors on my btag about it and they were in denial about it l, even after I showed them.

1 Like

Same thing happens if you DC in the maw. Love these game breaking bugs that havent been fixed for months. Bliz is really on top of their game

Oh hey there *wink. I’m actually a really hot vulpera

I just walk to the end and feign death and walk a free man.