Shattering Throw

never said i do did i? reading is hard

Maybe he was one shotted by the world’s fastest one shot guy a few times.

2 Likes

Oh I just figured from your first comment we were putting words in each others mouths 🤷🏻 Since you know you said l2p if I think hunters don’t 1 shot :joy: idk man it’s always the warriors with latest fried take on pvp.

That guy has yet to 1 shot me lmao. He always gets my healer friend tho then me and the dps I’m with go on to 2v3 them anyways :joy: always hilarious playing that guy.

man people will defend anything eh

4 Likes

You need to read this thread.

1 Like

I would bet money no one at Blizzard even considered the demolition interaction with Dark pact

We know none of them PvP, so how would they know?

Does it actually tho

3 Likes

hey man, just because you tunnel my spri into the dirt while playing sv jungle doesn’t mean my class doesn’t die

Don’t even remember playing vs you

But really does WW ever actually consistently die let’s be real

Or maybe should they is better phrasing, you can obviously die if you get caught in a bad spot or if you kite poorly or w.e but those are both mistakes for the most part

So the question still is do they actually really die tho? Please don’t say rogue mage either because that’s not a very solid argument because any class can die to RM

Anything can kill WW if they have the competence to setup normally.

Just because your comp can’t kill a WW/Rdruid doesn’t mean that other comps can’t.

It’s okay Dilly. We’re getting nerfed soon. Our CDs will still be irrelevant.

Why do you think this is about my comp? I don’t care about what my class can or can’t kill

My argument is what should actually be consistently be killing a WW that isn’t rogue mage and also isn’t just user error on the WWs part

Actually jungle itself is probably one of the only contenders where you can have set ups that you can’t pre run (intim goes for jungle chastise goes for rmx)

In both cases those comps can kill anything, for anything else I don’t see exactly where a WW really should be dying that isn’t a user error

Sounds like someone saying Rdruids die to mindgames goes or Disc priests lose on mana (especially NF) and while those can happen they can both be comfortably considered avoidable mistakes

No idea what this has to do with what I said, I only called into question if it’s even fair to say WWs die, you bring up a lot of irrelevant statements

You have some weird assumption where I’m attached to spec or comp loyalty too, making a post from that perspective would be foolish because jungle is the best comp in the game, it isn’t a relevant part of this discussion though

War, All rogue specs, mage, DH, Spri, Feral, Boomy, Ele, Enh, SV/BM.

Take your mix and match scratch tickets with all those and you can figure out any comp that can do the same thing rogue mage does in their own fashion.

So again, as I said, just because your comp can’t kill it doesn’t mean others can’t. The spec has very few reliable CDs that can mostly be ignored by most specs in the game. The only RELIABLE CD WW has is Port, and that’s on a 45 second CD, in which case most comps in the games have 2-3 goes in that window that can kill you before that.

RMP is just the comp of champions, highly unique, diverse & skilled players that deserve us all to bow down to their skill for how good they are.

Edit: So, no. Statements are relevant, you just fail to look past the tunnel vision you have, again, for my spri.

Why do you keep insisting I’m speaking from Jungle perspective lol

Dude

I don’t even remember playing you lmao what does you qing with a spriest have to do with anything

My argument is good WWs aren’t ever consistently dying to anything that isn’t RM or Jungle because it’s not really possible to pre run their goes at all times and if it happens frequently to anything else that’s user error

Idk what to tell you man, you have tunnel vision on saying WWs don’t die when you can mix & match atleast 8 comps out of that list that can do the same thing rogue mage does in their own style to a WW and win.

Hell, I lost to 2x spri last night in a 3 second stun. Same thing as rogue mage.

Being a good WW only means you can preport goes and kite it out, that doesn’t change that you can die the exact same way to any of those mix & match comps.

The numbers don’t lie Dilly, now I’m gonna go eat an apple so I can recall why you fail to understand the concept that numbers & comp win conditions =/= a preport.

Edit: Also forgot to mention that you should just pre feign every stun, then you can’t die. Means hunters are immortal. This is basically your logic.

My argument isn’t that it can’t happen, is that should it really happen

You really think Chun, Drake, or Trill are going to die to something like that

Literally my entire point btw, not that you can’t die but that you’re prolly making a mistake if you are (like a rdruid dying to a mindgames go or nf disc ooming)

Yes actually

If you’re playing BM hunter you should never actually die, even as SV you shouldn’t die and the only times you do is by killing yourself for deciding to play melee

But ya this actually is my point if you die it’s a user error, I don’t think a hunter should ever die and it’s also why jungle is broken

Hey I fully admit that my dying in that stun was me going full clown mode, but I also don’t expect to die on a predispel to their double transfusion & them not playing void torrent. So I really didn’t expect me to die like that through full hots :slight_smile:

This was my entire point

Your whole point started off by saying, pretty clearly, that WW shouldn’t actually* die.

Emphasis on shouldn’t

Now I’ll be the first to admit I really sucked at English in school, but shouldn’t to me means that ~99% of the time, the margin of error should be null. Meaning that only about 1% of the time, you should have a clown moment, as stated above.

Consistently, and shouldn’t, are two very different worlds my guy.

Not responding past this.

thank god.

2 Likes