How to make wow great again

• remove mythic lockout and make it just like current heroic lockout
  • mythic cross realm enabled from start
  • make all of LFR available at same time, at most the week after mythic.
  • make renown levels account wide
  • remove secondary stat DRs
  • remove AoE cap set it to how it was in bfa and not sqrt capping st 5 or 8 targets
  • increase items dropped in raid per boss
  • increase items dropped in m+ by 1 at +15
  • 2400 pvp rating should allow upgrades to 252
  • 2500 m+ rating should allow upgrades to 252
  • have currencies like Stygian ember come from all sources ( like echoes of Nyalotha )
  • make every other weekend time-walking weekend

make dungeons fun, remove the stupid pointless BS to slow us down

• remove the aoe aura from squad leaders in spires and captain in theater of pain
  • make the flight faster in spires or add portals
  • remove the maze in mists entirely. If anything have just 1 or 2 games somewhere in the dungeon but not after every single fn pull my god what the f were you thinking holy f
  • nerf some of the casters to make them not chain cast and / or replace more casters with more darkblades in halls of atonement
  • remove the last pack before the gauntlet in sanguine depths
  • nerf the green slimes in plaguefall
  • make tormentors despawn while the last boss is engaged. ( this is for d other side )
  • make shard bonuses ( and sim stuff going forward ) active in m+ and put dom socket on pieces that come from m+

Make torghast even better than it will be in 9.1.5

• instead of 5 floors, make it infinite floors and give us the rewards every 5 floor. What this does it makes it so you can continue the same run and not lose powers. Instead of having to reset after 5 floors. It just starts getting fun at floor 4! With all the powers.
11 Likes

This, 100%, needs to happen. There is literally no reason why mythic needs to be realm locked.

Not sure about this one. If they remove DRs on secondary stats then they’d have to reduce the amount you get per point. I don’t think DRs are totally terrible, since it allows you to get to a feel good point easier.

Conversely, requiring X% Haste or any other secondary in order for your class to feel playable is absolutely ridiculous. So if they combined a lower flat amount, no DRs with base levels that don’t feel terrible then that wouldn’t be bad.

I kind of disagree here. I liked the system of the number of reward drops being tied to how well you beat the timer. Don’t disagree that there needs to be more accessible rewards in M+ though.

Something something time played metrics. I don’t disagree.

1 Like

LFR a solo scenario

2 Likes

No thank you, this encourages actual teamwork instead of playing with mostly pugs.

No thank you, see above reponse.

This sounds good.

No, alts are alts.

Good idea, let’s simplify the game even more. As a matter of fact let’s just turn it into a moba.

No thank you.

No thanks, gear should be important and not just rain from the clouds.

I say increase drops at low keys to encourage more gear-flow to help players reach higher keys at a faster and easier pace, leave higher key drops alone.

Without the rewards, sure.

lol

2 Likes

No I like doing it with a group .

Better yet make the table missions solo scenarios that you do with your followers instead of being a mobile Facebook type of game.

1 Like

Hard bosses encourage team work. Lock out and no cross realm just limits access

My suggestions would actually keep guilds from dieing meanwhile you’re just hate keeping and guilds are dieing and people are quiting raids are getting canceled.

1 Like

Don’t bother responding to them .

They have no account bound FoS or Legacy cheevos to show they do anything which usually indicates TROLL .

2 Likes

Your idea doesn’t keep guilds from dying, your idea helps to keep the group finder active with pugs.

I think he’s a old enough to make decisions for himself. If we’re going to talk about achievements then you have nothing relevant either, just saying.

You’re right. Troll or just dense. Maybe both

who knows could be

The super useless below heroic dungeon rewards?

The 1 piece of normal raid loot?

Or the cosmetic vendor rewards?

None seem really horrible to earn

It also keeps the Mythic raid carry market very small.

There are a few guilds doing it…but no where near as many as the AOTC carries

How so? Players will all of a sudden be good enough to not have to buy a carry?

Do away with the WoW Token. Make it where you can still buy it on the website for 30 days playtime or WoW bucks for the store wallet but that’s it. No exchanging it for in game gold.

1 Like

Then also perm-ban players who are caught buying gold from websites. That will end most of the carry market.

1 Like

By limiting how many times a player can run a mythic raid it keeps them from selling runs.

At best, a skilled raid group can sell 1 carry per week.

Where as a skilled raid group can sell an unlimited amount of Heroic carries/AOTCs.

This one I’m really curious about. Idk if I have met someone who likes the aoe cap before. Would you mind running me through why? I’m not trying to be facetious or anything I promise just want to know what you like about it

1 Like

Obvious answer is he always hated wow and is enjoying watching It currently burn and does not want things that would make wow more enjoyable for majority of the people

I’m not the person you responded to but, I am pretty apathetic to the cap.

Specifically because it makes sense for balancing.

Having an AOE cap or a DPS reduction after a certain target limit allows for abilities to maintain high single target AND aoe damage.

This is especially important for classes like DH were almost every ability is an AOE ability.