How to make wow great again

:roll_eyes:

Didnā€™t know you had to have specific achievements in order to have opinions.

1 Like

Might wanna direct that at Waidman, sheā€™s the one who brought it up.

#teamCharacterAlliance

How about hire the devs who actually plays the game to start with.

3 Likes

Imo all people who work at blizzard on wow should play wow at work for 3 hours a fortnight or something. To keep them in touch with the game

They have people whose job is to play the game but devs donā€™t listen to them and blizzard donā€™t even pay them a living wage.

Itā€™s called the q&a department

let me add some too:

• MAKE GUNS SOUND LIKE GUNS AGAIN

• remodel all the other cities in Azeroth so they can be flyable and playable again (Lorderon)

• Give Guilneas back to the Worgen and have the Nightelf join so they can make a new Home City there sense theirs got burn down and they where housing Worgens sense cataclysm (i am sure Genn will want to help them)

• Give Kezan to the Goblins and make their home island playable so many people can visit that zone (also bring back the Lost Isles so players can visit it too)

• Land the Giant Turtle in Pandaria so players can revisit the turtle again and let Pandaren finish rep with that faction only found in that island)

• Give Dreanie the option to change the colors of their horn (on heartstone there is a dreanie lady that has diferent color horns and also Kilā€™jaden also have diferent color hornsā€¦)

• Fix this Lore Mess

(this is all i can add for now)

2 Likes

Is this what I think it is ,direct replenishing?

Diminishing returns. Stats are worth less points past 25% 30% ect for crit haste

Oh ok,was wondering just woke up and still sleepy ,thanks . Yes ,get rid of it.

I would just like to see stats between specs be normalized so we donā€™t have to have a different set of gear in our bags. Trinkets, weapons, and legendaries not included, of course. I mean, having a set of haste gear for DPS, and another set of Mastery gear for healing is part of the reason healers are less abundant. If you make it easier to try something new, people might give it a shot.

Do you mean stat weights? I donā€™t think thereā€™s an actual stat difference.

Stat weights are created by players, and making them entirely equal would require an absolutely impossible level of balance, and would honestly remove a lot of flavor from the game.

1 Like

This is probably the coolest thing Iā€™ve read in GD in a while. A type of horrific-vision-like system for follower missions that let you experience a sprawl of infinitely scaling 1-4 player scenarios, where up to 3 followers can fill the gap.

Since everyone is at different stages on their tables , it would most likely be a solo player plus their followers only type missions .

Iā€™d also add that the Horde needs to build a wall, and make the Alliance pay for it! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Most important is a captivating story and setting.

1 Like

Ah, I read it as maybe you and I have a different sets of missions, but as the lead, you could pick from the missions we collectively have available when we choose to set off an adventure.

I definitely felt the ā€œnobody would do this more than soloā€ vibe in the thought, but that could be addressed by:

1. increment the currency cost to adventure instead of ā€œsend-offā€ followers, split across all adventurers (a 100 currency mission becomes 1000 currency to adventure, but if I bring someone else, we both end up paying 500 instead)
  2. add a player power reward trigger to scale this cost by a set coefficient, making it somewhat cost prohibitive to chain-run alone; e.g. ā€œnormal modeā€ effectively giving current table rewards and ā€œheroic modeā€ to increment level/reward to a horrific-vision-like level (where in that system you needed the sorta weekly keys to enter, instead of anima currency ā€“ if the coefficient was 5, that prior 1000 example is now 5000 for an adventure with a decent reward chance-- splitting the bill is a huge benefit, and this also gives the opportunity to create heroic missions which can ONLY be afforded by at least certain group sizes)
  3. unique rewards per mission type/name, making it beneficial to hunt for people that have the mission rewarding the specific thing youā€™re hunting
  4. rewards distributed by a ā€œgreat vaultā€-like system, where more players equals more rolls at the end to choose from

This is by no means a ā€œperfectā€ answer, but just some thoughts to treat the problem you described.

They are all good ideas . The problem is they might be to complicated for Blizz and would have to pass through the monkeyā€™s paw first as well as the different ideas needing to be implemented on a patch by patch schedule.

1 Like

this alot smart bc pug aint gonna do mystic sailvans , pepole gotta do a grop if then wanna get in mystic salivans goodjob hulanitydk

3 Likes