How to Kill a Zone in One Easy Step

Remove the main reason why most people were there and claim that reason was never intended to be the reason they wanted us there.

53 Likes

The zone was going to die before it even came out.

Killing rares every day for months is extremely tedious content. And the rewards for it just are not strong in the first place.

All they did was speed up the inevitable decline that had already started.

38 Likes

Yeah the loot drops were meh, what 2-3 toys and 2 mounts that look like a poor man’s waveray

11 Likes

Fastest dying new zone in WoW history. It’s the worst patch zone they’ve ever done.

37 Likes

Oh so you love koritha and the maw?

14 Likes

I do feel like this team is coasting. I’m not entirely sure they know what a good version of wow is. They made very promising first steps by keeping it simple for the first introduction to the expansion.

Professions were needlessly tiresome but that’s whatever… Blizzard… Baby. Rares are played out. And if that was not content what was world content? Instance endgame never changed, but why create caverns just to kneecap it?

I hate to say it but they probably should go in a different direction talent-wise. if this wasn’t for a transitional delay from the old team… If this was the direction they wanted to go in, it’s terrible

The game isn’t even bad currently it’s just…mediocre. I’ve done this before.

31 Likes

Not Korthia but I loved the Maw. ZC is still worse than Korthia.

6 Likes

Easiest way to kill a zone is having 140 people do a world boss It’s guarantee to stop everything on a server. :laughing:

4 Likes

Tuesday there were a lot of people, every day last week there were a decent amount of people (RUF always had a bunch) today /who 8 people and nobody was doing any events.

2 Likes

I got tired of that in Korthia. I got my enchant formulas and out the door I went.

I mean caverns was already dead in the water day one, there’s little to no point to going to them anymore. Other than to get to the raid entrance, been pretty much the same since launch too, the only key difference was we started out with no gear. Yet now that we have gear caverns was more.of.the same and fell flat due to that.

1 Like

Yet there were a decent amount of us hunter rares for toys, pets and mounts.

After seeing how slow the moleperson grind would be, and looking over the rewards (turns out I didn’t want any), I was free!

There’s nothing fun down there either.

2 Likes

5 Likes

not the Dacia Sandero!

Yeah, pulling 27rep for one of the sideshow events. Also feels like they nerfed flightstone droprates. Suffice it to say, if you’re not into running M+ or raiding, it’s the slow boat to 20 Mole rep.

4 Likes

“Rares were not meant to be a main form of content”

Yo dawg you seen what you’ve put out for like what…the last 3 expansions?

Like I’m not saying it’s good content, but let’s not pretend what you’ve been doing for the last like 5 or 6 years.

19 Likes

For sure. It’s kind of stupid that they would say that because that’s what they’ve been shoveling us

Way more than 3 xpack. In timeless Isle.

5 Likes

It started in mists of panderia. Timeleds isle

But they didn’t go crazy with it until a couple of expansions ago.

Now it’s two patches an expansion… Talk about fatigue

1 Like