How to increase RBG participation

I think RBGs will be even more dead in DF with blizz removing the PVP gear upgrades.

Getting conquest capped doing just random BG’s is very easy, so unless they make it harder to do in casual bgs and easier in rated bgs, loads of players wont bother.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see then won’t we?

tilts head

It being bad is what keeps people away. Rated PVP has some of the best rewards in the game.

1 Like

You do the Hero grind once and theres never a reason to do rbgs again lol

I know plenty of people that have done, and redone the hero grind.

Rated may dry up a bit, (going from what 2 dozen to a single dozen? Half-joking) but Randoms are gonna be a booming, which will make it possible for Rated to revitalize as more people play and therefore more people might be interested in pushing Rating.

I guess people don’t do thing for fun?

3 Likes

Look at the ladder, its dead.

1 Like

Because the game is in a terrible state.

1 Like

And this would make it better…

Yea you’re right, that fixes everything wrong with the game.

2 Likes

Because everyone wanting to have fun and try it out have been forced out.

If the only reason people play something is for a cosmetic they’re not gonna keep doing it after they’ve gotten their carrot, they will however keep doing it if it’s fun.

That’s why Randoms were so packed all thoughout BFA.

4 Likes

Yeah those 5 gladiators are the majority, that’s how numbers work XD

Kinda weird you just cherry pick one line. Adding more rewards means more participation means more people playing which allows for more variety and a wider meta. You put goals for people to reach and people will q trying to get them.

1 Like

The best thing blizzard can do for RBGs is to have a solo queue type system for it. The reason people don’t queue for them is the barrier of entry. Fixing the other tanks would also be a massive help.

2 Likes

Solo q rbg would be great too

1 Like
  • Destro 90-100k bolt combos
  • Outlaw being immune to physical hits
  • Frost mage making melee unplayable
  • Sepsis
  • Guardian only viable tank
  • Extremely toxic RBG community
  • Instant cast healer meta
  • Rets 1 shotting on a wings proc
    I can literally go on, and on. You’re right though. It’s cosmetics is what makes this game bad.
3 Likes

Until horse eats carrot.

Not really? People obsessed with min/maxing and meta, which sadly since gear is the only thing that matters unless you’re absolutely equal in that regard so they’re gonna, are gonna chase the meta, more people playing is gonna change the meta, thats not how that occurs.

edit: typo, more people playing is “not” gonna change the meta

More people playing mens more groups and easier to get into games.

that’s not the “meta” though