How to increase RBG participation

Give mount for 25 wins above 2400 in rbgs. High Warlords Battlesaber, tiger with red glow and horde armor, Grand Marshals Skeletal Charger, skeletal warhorse with gold glow and alliance armor. Give top 0.1% “Legend of the Alliance/Horde” and Hero gets a remastered GM/HWL set.

Bracket is dead and no point in doing it Blizzard. fix ur game

7 Likes

Eh, i dont think any amount fo rewards is going to make it fun.

8 Likes

Bracket is dead because there’s only 1 viable tank and it’s 1 button

9 Likes

maybe make is so people just getting into pvp are not romstomped. you’re gear is low, you get singled out then killed in a few sec, you are useless and in some modes a flat out hindrance, everyone yells at you for having poor gear. whats not to like coming in freash. all this does is make new pvpers quit and when “skilled”(<=>geared) player leave no one else comes in.

16 Likes

This has nothing to do with rbg rewards

1 Like

Your thread is about how to increase participation

7 Likes

Rewards are what keep most people away

You don’t speak for most people. My opinion is waiting for a guardian to log on (because none of my friends want to reroll one) takes hours. He’s saying it’s gear, and you’re saying because it’s a tiger.

5 Likes

Season 1 had an insanely active rbg ladder because the rewards were worth it. Its been dead since they nerfed the gear.

2 Likes

Rewards were tied to PVE power level, and people were willing to run with DH tanks. Also, guardians who did PVE joined up more frequently because they wanted strong vers gear. I’m confused on how catering to the top 1% would increase participation?

4 Likes

More people playing means higher inflation which opens rewards to more people. Season 1 had a ton of 2400 rbg players and was an incentive to push and play

2 Likes

So the solution is to get more people playing. Reduce the barrier to entry and allow for more viable comps. Not make another 2400 mount

10 Likes

Whole point is people wont play because the rewards havent changed since Cata

According to who?

3 Likes

The pvp community? Lol ask people to q theres no point in playing

I’m 99% sure the entire community doesn’t want to q because it’s too much of a hassle to get a group together. I don’t think I’ve read a single thread other than this one that includes “needing more cosmetics” as a reason as to why people don’t Q rbgs.

14 Likes

Nah that isnt true

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Isn’t going to cut it when 85% of the threads and complaints about this game is it’s too much of a pain in the butt to gear.

1 Like

Was harder season 1 and it had the highest rep so thats kind of a weird reason

It’s almost like that’s the first season of the expansion. It’s almost like that’s the case EVERY expansion.

Barrier to entry too high (Guardian tank, hard to get into groups as some classes, people requiring abnormally high ilvl for 1300 games) → less people playing.

3 Likes