How to get to New Dalaran?

Returning from Cata and I can’t figure out how to get there (want the Legion PvP gear). Read websites and watched videos for about an hour tonight, and I finally decided to take it to the forums.

Anyone else had issues that missed a few expansions? Is my storyline incomplete?

Have you tried going to Chromie and choosing Legion?

edited cause I’m dumb!

I don’t believe that would be an option for OP as he is level 50.

Talk to the mission board and do the Legion invasion introduction.

1 Like

Level 50 is current max level. Why would that deter him?

Also edited cause I’m dumb!

I don’t believe it’s possible to choose a zone from her once you’re 50 (but I’d have to double check once I’m on my computer).

You might have to go to the adventure board in Stormwind to pick up the quest to start Legion if you haven’t been there before.

OH… I’m an idiot. :woman_facepalming:t4: Sorry. LOL I knew that.

2 Likes

Level 50s cant use chromie time. You get teleported to sw and booted as soon as you hit 50.

There’s no portal to Aszuna in the portal room in Stormwind?

4 Likes

I just remembered that. My orc shaman didn’t do Legion at all, but she could go to Aszuna (and from there to Suramar) as part of unlocking Vulpera.

More then likely they want a Legion Hearthstone which you have to do quest line to get it if I remember correctly…

Yeah… I had a brain fart. Blame my current dementia issues. lol

So technically, you get a quest and then after you complete it, you get a Dalaran Hearthstone… Though you never started it cuz this chromie time hasn’t had its flaws fixed.

Anyway. Your best bet is getting a port from a mage lol or I guess take the Aszuna portal from the mage tower then fly directly to Dalaran that way.

1 Like

You can take the portal from the Mage Tower in Stormwind to Azsuna. Fly up to Dalaran.

You might be able to pick up something at the Stormwind docks, but without Chromie Time probably not.

Anyway, you should be able to launch some things from Dal. I think.

woohoo! we can derp together!
i got put on a new med, and i’ve got “brain fluff” :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oof. I hope it settles down and works out for you! I’ve just got COVID dementia.

If you can’t do any of the above ask a mage to create a portal to Dalaran - Broken Isles.

Thanks everyone. I’ll give these a shot

Are they active before you do the intro? I know the Ashran one wasn’t until I did the “appearance at stormshield” quest on my vulpera the other night.

I have no idea. If not, then yeah, he’d have to pick up the intro quest chain.