How to get to nazjatar?

I am horde and at dazar alor. trying to get to nazjatar. the nazjatar portal doesnt show. how do i get the portal to unlock?

1. Get your Heart of Azeroth. The Earthen Guardian NPC will have the quest “A Dying World” to start this. For Alliance, the NPC is near the Boralus Inn. For Horde, they are near the Zuldazar Harbor flightpath. Then complete “The Heart of Azeroth” and “Infusing the Heart” from Magni.
  2. Unlock World Quests. The quest you need to complete for this is “Uniting Kul Tiras” (A)/“Uniting Zandalar” (H). On your first character, you’ll need to do the 3 foothold quests of the War Campaign to unlock the boat travel to the 3 zones of the other faction for this quest to be available.
  3. Unlock Naz’jatar. Head to the boat and pickup “Send the Fleet” from Nathanos (H) / Genn (A).
4 Likes

so, on the first character, you need to do the war campaign as well?

You need to do the very first part of it. (The three foothold quests, as well as the island expedition tutorial.) At level, you can probably knock it out in 60-90 minutes. (At 70, a fair bit faster.)

thank you so much, I was at a total loss as to why I couldn’t get to this place

I’m only doing these to get the allied races at this point, and I will keep this in mind

i have done all there is to and got the campain to go on and get the quest scouting the palace but i do not know how to get there seeing it is in Nazjatar, helpp please

On what character are you trying to get to Nazjatar? I doubt it’s Nisellie - the one you’re posting on. And so it is hard to track what part of the questline you are on.

From your achievements, I don’t see you having yet got the Heart of Azeroth, on any character

which is necessary before doing World Quests in BfA, or entering Nazjatar.

Scouting the Palace is part of the chain to unlock Naz’jatar world quests, and should show up after you’ve unlocked the Heart Forge in Silithus. (Which happens after you establish you base in Naz’jatar.) So, you should already have access to Naz’jatar if you’re that far along.

If you head into the portal room in Boralus/Zuldazar, there should be a portal to Naz’jatar you can take to get back.

If there isn’t a portal, then something has gone sideways, and knowing the character and server could help with the detective work.

There’s a whole BFA story questchain (you only need to do the beginning will still take an hour to 4 hours depending if youve done it before and are skipping cutscenes and level, gear, familiarity etc), and the heart of azeroth questchain (which is very short iirc). followed by a short Nazjatar questchain (15-30m). Unless youre hunting for mogs/pets/etc/allied races may not be worth it. You’re probably looking at 1.5-5hours.