How would I get to Nazjatar?

I feel like I need to get a master’s degree to figure this out. I’ve been digging on wowhead for at least 3 hours, no joke.

I leveled this char in Boralus so all my rep and everything should be good. But I can’t find any quest chain that would take me there.

I don’t even want to go anymore but this is becoming a mania that I won’t let go of.

Have you done the quest “Uniting Kul Tiras?” It’s the one that unlocks world quests and gives you the flight master whistle.

1 Like

The most commonly missed step these days is getting your Heart of Azeroth (which is needed to open up all of the end game quests.) Before Shadowlands, you couldn’t even start BfA without first getting the neck, so it’s not a part of the older guides. Now that you don’t have to get it to do the leveling quests (and can’t get it until you’re 45 or 50) it’s an easy sticking point.

To get it, pick up the quest “A Dying World” from the Earthen Guardian NPC near the Inn in Boralus.

Once you’ve got it, Halford Wyrmbane should give you “Uniting Kul Tiras” and once that’s done you can start the Naz’jatar quests.

10 Likes

hey this sounds like it might work!

Yes except it DOESN’T!
I’m lvl 70 dk lvl xTieregard and the NPC you are talking about outside the inn, has NOT nor has EVER given me such a Quest! I have completed every single seen quest in bfa and though I easily get to Zandalar I have NO way to Nazjamar.
Isn’t there just a portal in SW near between Chromie and the SW Castle w the other portals (in the park)

no.
that portal goes to Vash’jir.

be aware of a threads date prior to replying, and also check for the quest line starting with tides of war too.

Don’t mean to be redundant BUT I have fulfilled everything here, including Heart of Azeroth to lvl 13, the World quests AND every single Quest in Kul Tiras. I’ve even disabled an Add on. Have completed Storylines in KT.

STILL can’t get to it. :mumble:

If you’ve unlocked World Quests, than the most likely issue is that you completed part of the intro but didn’t finish it.

First, make sure that you don’t already have the portal to Naz’jatar unlocked in the Boralus portal room. (Not in Stormwind.)

Then I’d go through the quest chain and see if there’s anything you’ve already done. This Wowhead comment has the list of quests. If you’ve got a Wowhead account, you can pin the characters profile and it will show you if they’ve completed quests when you mouseover them on the site. There are also macros you can use in game to see if a quest is completed. (The macro for a specific quest is usually listed on Wowhead below the quest rewards.)

Be aware that The Wolf’s Offensive is no longer available and the chain now starts with Send the Fleet.