How to "get the ear" of develpers responsible for battle pets? Long waits in PVP queue - solutions?

For at least 3 years the WOW battle pets community has been voicing frustration over the mechanics of the pvp battle queue. It is gutting the community as frustration builds over long waits. There appear to be many battle queues, many eager players, yet individual queues continue to provide long waits for battles.

I am not aware of any Blizzard acknowledgement of this issue. It is contributing to the attrition of once enthusiastic battle pets pvp players.

Blizzard! PLEASE! Is it your intention to gut the battle pets community? Please acknowledge this long term (at least 3 years) need documented in WOW forums and many other forums across the web.

Please start a dialogue! While there may be different categories of frustration with battle pets pvp, this thread focuses on the long wait in so many battle gueues.

**Edits made responding to suggestions posted in this tread - 6:30 pm June 11th

1 Like

If you want to give feedback, it’d be best to do such in the #gameplay:pet-battles forums. The blues here, namely the ones in the CS area, has no means of getting in contact with any give dev team(s). More to the point, this forum isn’t a means to have an Q&A about a given topic that isn’t mainly related to account, payment/billing or rule issues.

2 Likes

Also do not confuse no response to your posts with them not reading them or even listening to what you post. Very few times do they open a dialog with players. Even if they did go to write anything back it would be from a community manager.

Would explain in detail exactly what the issue is. Including possible ways to help fix the situation. Make sure any drama/trolling is left out or anything you say will just be ignored.

1 Like

Ion talked about it, in my mind fairly recently.
He admitted that it is no fun going up against the Pros from Dover who have power teams over and over. And, he shrugged and said that while he knows that it is a problem, he sees no answer.

***** This thread was moved to the pet battles section, not in the customer support section where I first posted it.

Maybe people in the community can come up with a solution that the devs can wrap their heads around. They always do go looking at what people say and go from there. They might not respond but they do listen.

2 Likes

Hmmm … my solution would be rewards and among those rewards would be status pets. In Shadowlands we got some cool pets that “do things” like Ruffles who drops a chime or the pet from Ardenweald that makes rain and the rainbow sparkly pet: things like that but bigger and better.
And then let those special pets be powerful in pvp pet battles?

1 Like