How to get into RBGS?

I explained it in the post right above yours. It’s literally the first sentence.
Go back and read very carefully. Not just my post but also the one to which I initially responded to.

Herc, she was agreeing with you. She is saying the leaders (ppl making groups) don’t realize this (what you said).

keyword: except
i.e. I agree with you, but…

Kitanana said she doesn’t know what the meta is.
After offering a basic meta framework I pointed out that below 2k the meta doesn’t matter anyway.

This has nothing to do with anyone joining groups or anyone else making groups. It was very clearly a direct response to Kitanana. Siphs response has no point and it has no relevance to anything that was being discussed. To further demonstrate that, even if Siph was agreeing with me it still doesn’t change or invalidate anything that was being said. I don’t care if Edgywarrior69 doesn’t know that the meta does not matter when he makes his group. It doesn’t change the discussion or what was said to Kitanana.

Yeah, agreeing with someone usually doesn’t invalidate what they were saying. I think they were just adding to what was said.

Something like: “I agree with you on the meta not being that important when building groups for lower mmr. Unfortunately, most leaders forming groups at lower mmr don’t realize that.”

Dunno, didn’t seem like it was contradicting what you were saying in any way or totally irrelevant. Maybe I’m reading it wrong.

Then that would make 2 of us, and I wrote it o0

Cryptids League is also on Sargeras. We run multiple RBG groups every week and at different times of the day. - Alliance

This seems like sound advice, but keep in mind that building those networks are hard. It is very hard to tell in LFG who the better player is. By default, we only really know their class and ilevel, which is barely anything at all. Class comps is one of the few things a leader has easy control over and knowledge about.

Yes, one can take the time to look up each player online, but the longer a group takes to form, the more likely that people drop, so now it takes even longer to form, etc…

Some basic info in the LFG interface would go a long way to getting out of this. We should be able to ACTUALLY see someone’s XP, CR and PvP ilvl.

nothings more fun than getting declined because im not part of the “meta” at 1500 or 1600… they would rather take a meta class thats 1800xp than take a 2300xp non meta i guess.

ofc the amount of players this season doesnt help this either.

good post /10

Not sure I agree with this right now. I haven’t done any games in a couple weeks, but 1800-2k MMR has felt plenty sweaty all season so far.