How to counter DH as an arms warrior? :(

Just beat this class. And pls dont tell me, “bro, just CC meta.” or “bro, you need to kite hard when DH is in meta.” or “you just need to wait until blur is down.”

is the dh the only person on the team?

Nope. Mistweaver is there tormenting me too. feelsweirdman!

hit both targets

create pressure

Yeah? So basically, just EZ :sunglasses: :clap: it. Got it. Thanks arena forums. Always on point. :weary:

1 Like

It is the only strat you can have. Just rend / mortal strike both while using storm bolt on the monk for goes.

Or you can go all out monk kill spec and play 1 IF with Leap talent + double charge and just never let the monk get away and eventually killin him after 2 minutes.

idk man, its like you dont know how the game works.

10 Likes

Why do you create threads asking for helping and troll every single person who tries to help you?

It’s really weird. Stop it.

16 Likes

track blade dance and make sure you don’t mortal strike into it, that’s probably a lose condition

1 Like

considering hes a salty 2100 player hes probably just tunneling the dh and pretending the mw doesnt exist and then he wonders why he loses

2 Likes

Keep bleeds/MS on him as often as you can while you sit his healer and have your healer, who he is probably glued to, help dps him down away from his healer. Many DH let themself dip low enough to get killed in a stun.

Sitting on DH just feels like it rage starves you as a war due to constant dodging.

sitting on DH on any melee other then DH and you will develop cancer from all the dodges

All he has to do is charge/stormbolt the mw every time he can.

or his partner can do something to help setup goes on mw

but he didnt say what class his partner is which tells me he doesnt actually want help, he just wants to complain.

2 Likes

Thanks for the great advice. :weary: :weary: :weary:

you understand as warrior all you have to do is rend/bladestorm on cd and kick every eye beam/stun every other eye beam and you win. if he doesnt get eyebeam lust you win. + stun every single blur and burst into his damage reduction because theres no reason to try and be a good player.

1 Like

If you want serious help then provide serious circumstance. What do you try currently that isn’t working? I mean do you gunnel one or the other and hope to just out brawl them or do you have any strat at all or? You may think bleed both is a troll response but it’s really not. Some comps require split pressure whilst others don’t.

does this actually work? i usually only beat dh/mw on my war by eventually grinding down the dh. spending mobility going mw usually means i lose dh uptime for a long while

idk. its similar to how i beat it on ret. I think warrior might struggle with uptime more than ret there though.

1 Like

Waiting for Blur to be down to do dmg isn’t a stupid comment. And I don’t think at any stage has anyone suggested what you’ve written here. Maybe all the advice that is given to you is too complex and is interpreted as a meme.

On a constructive note - watch this guy https://www.twitch.tv/magnusz

I’d say cleanse the echoing of that ring and add a Versa proc or something helpful for direct pressure.