How to Balance the Factions

LMAO, you’re delusional. How much time passed since u checked PVE and PVP leaderboards?

Everything PVE or PVP is Horde dominated.

1 Like

Horde should be top for PvE. They have PvE racials. And a few days ago people kept on telling me that Alliance were dominating on top for PvP, as they should be.

Where’s the Alliance PVP dominance then?

Dude, u should start making your research before posting.

Best PvP players races, players with 1800 rating or higher:
https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp-stats/races#

1 Like

RIP Alliance. The hypocrite was right about you. And yea, I really do need to stop listening to what the people in GD tell me.

1 Like

That’s what she said.
(Just to make me happy)

1 Like

Most statistics have a variation of +/- anywhere between 3% and 8%. Ten percent is minimal. That’s a dime on a dollar, a ten spot on a Benjamin. It’s less than the recommended average tip.

Plenty of people played horde when the Alliance owned PvP; that’s not a valid argument to sustain that disparity.

How about just delete alliance from the game and play horde?

So you want me to support Alliance, and when I do you criticize me for it. Which do you want me to do? And there isn’t much of a disparity either FYI.

There’s one thing I forgot to say.

The players cant be blamed for factions imbalance, it’s up to Blizzard to fix this. No one should play a faction for charity.

Back in Vanilla when Alliance outnumbered the Horde, Blizzard came in rescue an give the Horde Barbie Elves, and that worked. Now it’s Alliance turn, I don’t know how blizzard should fix the imbalance, if they’re going to give Alliance better racials, betters races or lore, it’s up to them to decide.

Giving this responsability to players, are not going to work. People 'll keep leaving the Alliance, and to be honest, they should leave.

But if they all leave blizzard can’t fix it.