How to Balance the Factions

That’s actually not correct. Mercenary mode was made to address Horde queue times. As Alliance queues have been faster since WotLK, there would be absolutely no need to implement it on the Alliance’s behalf.

This.

Though it’s more like 40% horde, 40% alliance, 20% constantly switching because: reasons (story, p vp advantage, pve advantage, etc…)

LOL, you’re right. It’s a huge difference that changes the game in everyway!

Did u call something that costs 10% more pretty even?

If someone is doing 10% more dmg than you, did u call that pretty even?

The same can be said about faction.

Yeah, they’re not pretty even.

2 Likes

10% isn’t even that big of a difference. It’s a small difference that it barely impacts the game.

If it’s so unbalanced then why don’t YOU come play Alliance?

1 Like

I dont play Alliance anymore, because anything I can do as Horde, is nowhere close as Alliance. Horde has better racials, more hardcore guilds to apply, way more people to do M+, Arenas and RBGS.

If things doesnt change in the future, I’ll never be Alliance again.

1 Like

So you are contributing to the balance issues and you are complaining about it. Hypocrisy be thy name.

Blizzard can fix the imbalance pretty quickly, they just need to flip the table. Make Alliance racials OP and wait until thing gets balanced then nerf them.

1 Like

Yea, because buffing PvP oriented racials are what this game needs. I for one would love to have my racials buffed.

Not only PVP, Alliance needs PVE buffs as well. They can remove Racials after things gets balanced as well.

But Blizzard are not trying to fix the imbalance, as an former Alliance player I think everyone that play Alliance and are unhappy about it should leave the faction or the game.

Then you sir, think wrong. Plenty of people play Alliance and enjoy it.

LOL, good luck with your subpar faction then.

I’m not going to pay 15 bucks for subpar gameplay and content, when there’s something better for the same price.

LMAO!! It’s the same gameplay and content. Horde isn’t any different. XD

I accept your surrender.

If you think so, I’m happy for you. Meanwhile, I’m enjoying the way more options I’ve never had, playing six years as Alliance.

And what options are those? Because I have everything you mentioned above on the Alliance side.

Is that based on who has wm on

Based on the overall population of 120s

No, it was implemented after a few patches of Alliance dealing with Horde-like queues, I was active in the forums when the outcry was happening, I’ve seen it myself. It happened in patch 6.2.2, right at the peak of Alliance rangom BG dominance.

Why would they implement it for the weaker side? Our queues were a few minutes long.

1 Like

Ofc course u have, but your faction lacks the most important thing in any MMO: community. And the community start leaving the Alliance because Horde had better racials and a pretty race, now Horde has better PVE and PVP players as well, and the community as a whole is migrating towards the Horde.

You can post anything u can, none of us can change the fact that Horde has more players an more skilled players as well.

Quantity is not quality, no matter how you spin it. And I’d rather have quality over quantity.