How to Balance the Factions

That barely happens though.

That wouldn’t balance factions. If factions were already balanced 50/50 your solution would keep that balance.

When one faction has greater numbers, people will naturally gravitate towards that faction all other things being equal.

1 Like

They should just hire some competent developers who actually care about the game.

1 Like

I disagree. If people had the option to move entire guilds for free without having to worry about racial abilities Im betting a bunch would come back. Yes people feel they may as well go Horde because that is where the larger pool of players are but my solution would at least give people and option to come back. The only other thing they could do would be to make Alliance insanely OP but I think people would just quit at that point instead of start over again.

A) Lies, it was implemented during WoD, the faction (im)balance was already inclined towards Horde back then.

B) The game constantly changes, perhaps you haven’t noticed but it’s been 4 years and 2 expansions since merc mode was implemented.

If everything is exactly equal why would you leave a faction with more groups, more guilds, more people to play with to come to one with less? Sure some people enjoy the underdog roll but most people don’t.

Having said that I’m not arguing for alliance to get overpowered racials. I just don’t believe your solution would work.

1 Like

Totally agree, but that will never happen. It’s common knowledge that the devs main horde and Ion refuses to even PLAY an Alliance character, which means the guy in charge has no idea what half of his customers are experiencing.

I can only surmise that the extent of their Alliance playing is controlled PTR. There’s no way they main Alliance on a casual basis, or they would know how bad it is.

I knew Ion would make some kind of remark about the increase in Alliance WPvP after 8.1 as if to tell everyone everything is okay.

I have yet to see once when you’ve defended the Alliance. You always take the horde side, so just get on your horde main. You’re not fooling anyone.

Why would I want to defend lies and why would I defend people wanting to be victims?

1 Like

See? Even your response generalizes every complaint or suggestion from the Alliance as a lie or victim mentality.

You can’t help yourself.

1 Like

Yea, must mean I’m a horde main when I liked the state of warmode where there was an abundance of Horde to kill.

Guess I’m a Horde main for not jumping on the Horde Favoritism bandwagon.

If the Horde start complaining about stuff that isn’t true, then I will treat them the same way I have been treating the whiners who play Alliance.

And I have bashed many Horde players for spewing lies on the forums as well, but you don’t notice them because you probably don’t visit the threads where I do.

1 Like

Are you literally saying that there is not a single post or thread where the horde are complaining about stuff that isn’t true?

Can I borrow your rose-colored glasses?

1 Like

I have bashed horde multiple times for lies in various threads. Go look around GD for them.

1 Like

Nice try, but that’s not what I asked. Can you show where you’ve ever SUPPORTED the Alliance?

Alright, tell me how I can support them without forcing myself to believe in lies.

Is me liking the story a bad thing? Is me liking warmode for all the Horde I can kill a bad thing? What’s a supportive thing I can do for the Alliance?

1 Like

Just combine the factions. There’s no sense having a never ending conflict between the alliance and horde when there are dragons, demons, and old gods trying to conquer the planet.

If aliens started attacking planet Earth indiscriminately, do you really think the USA and China would still squabble about a trade dispute? Ok maybe don’t answer that

Faction balance in an unattainable goal. There will always be favorites, and one side will always outweigh the other.

make it so max level players arent questng at 120 in bfa starting zones only after hitting 120 lol…whos idea was that? sounds like ganking waiting to happen.

LMAO 10% difference isn’t even close to even. Anything above 3-5% is imbalanced.

2 Likes

I agree with you, but Blizzard’s standard is as long as the horde are dominant, it’s okay.