How the hell do i get to zuldazar?

Been trying to get there as alliance and nothing, bolarus its empty, i talked to every npc over the big boat and nothing. Any clues?

1 Like

Do the war campaign and it will give you access to the horde island.

5 Likes

Im trying but idk where does it start…

Speak to the marshal on the alliance ship over at boralas.

1 Like

If you don’t got a quest to go do it, you can’t do it.

Keep questing.

1 Like

there no option on the captain whatsoever

What about Genn greymane?

I think it might not be able to be started until you hit level 50, not sure if they unlocked that with the level 10 questing.

1 Like

The real war campaign is locked on level 50

so how do i do it?

What about the dock near the Freeport dungeon that takes you there?

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

I thought there was a portal?

thanks, but wheres is freeport dungeon?

Freeport doesn’t have a portal.

I don’t know.

Have you done the entirety of kul tiras? Did you do the intro to the war campaign by establishing bases on zuldazar?

You can’t. You need to reach I think level 45 and then the dudes on the alliance ship (near the 7th legion quartermaster) will give you a quest to choose a foothold in zuldazar and transport you there. Once you’ve unlocked your first foothold you just need to talk to the ship captain to transport back and forth anytime you want, but you can’t do it until you’ve unlocked it by questing.

Keep levelling! You’ll get it soon.

1 Like

I’m 60 I didnt do a single quest in BFA content, I leveled in cataclysm content.

2 Likes

then you should pick up the BFA intro quest by talking to Jaina Proudmoore on either the Stormwind docks or in the stormwind keep by the throne room. Just follow the quest chain, you’ll unlock it.

1 Like

OMW :nerd_face: