How the hell do i get to zuldazar?

And now we are getting somewhere.

3 Likes

Yeah crossing over to the other continent is somewhat quest-related, but I don’t think the level requirement is too high (which wouldn’t be an issue anyway if the character is 60). Of course, once you’re over there you don’t really have to do anymore, although continuing to quest will unlock some more access points and make it a bit more convenient to travel around over there.

You could have someone summon you to a dungeon, but without flight it will be very inconvenient being in BfA.

You should have started out with this…

The first quest is to talk with Anduin in the castle and he, Genn and Jaina are there… That starts the intro… Then he’ll send you to the docs to talk to Jaina and you’ll get on the boat and sail to Boralus.

This.

I don’t know if the level is accurate, but back when it was current content, the “war campaign” had a minimum level to start it.

You may just need to get a few more levels before the breadcrumb is open to you. If memory serves, the breadcrumb will be next to the mission table where you pick BFA zone to do next (Kul’Tiras in your case).

You missed the comment where he told us the character is level 60. At 50+, once entering your faction’s zone, all war campaign quests can be done without any gating.

You collect 100 resources and that should unlock the dude who gives you the quest to send expeditions to the 3 zones on the horde island.

That opens missions, but you don’t have to do that before unlocking entry points.

This is why I always do BFA content and not chromie things.

I always wait to go to BfA after characters turn 50.

I could have sworn it didn’t become available until you got enough resources.

I think you’ll start unlocking footholds at around level 46… 46, 48, 50. Mobs outside the specific foothold quests can be higher level than you.

Actually, I think that war resources quest is part of the unlock process. Considering each entry point also gives you a champion or whatever they’re called to use with the mission table, it makes sense that part of the ‘chain’ would unlock missions first before being able to do them. Otherwise the game would probably get confused unlocking champions for a feature that isn’t available to the character yet. :person_shrugging:

Right but OP is 42.

I’m also assuming by the questions that it might be a fresh account (though I could be wrong). I think fresh toons get forced to level through BFA no?

I had an Alliance character unlocked all 3 zones in Zandalar, went to Nazjatar before starting missions. Did the “get the sea captain follower” quest first. But after starting missions, that follower doesn’t exist for me. Good thing I don’t care about BfA missions.

The character he is posting on is a 42, but the one in question is 60.

1 Like

Ok, on the post thingy next to the SW AH the guard (no showing any !) gave me the quest “mareas de guerra” im guessing thats “tides of war” I’m doing that now keep you posted you nice exquisite people.

1 Like