How possible is 2000g in 1 day on fresh server

lmao ok yeah gold buying sites offering 2000 gold on NEW FRESH server been out 1 day! how …how…how…blizzard has to be behind this

1 Like

No they don’t

Its quite possible.

Gold selling sites dont use single accounts they buy multi and those multi acounts pool the gold together to make large sums of total money to sell. Price right now on fresh realms is high and as such vary high insentive for botters to farm and not just one bot.

2000g in 1 day not only is doable its honestly a quite low amount.

The price per gold is what I would worry about more as may be a scam if to low thou any transaction can be a scam.

In fact quite a number of the bots have moved to the fresh realms as they are the cash cows right now. Fresh only means yours asking to pay more for the same thing and as such those that do get that much more value per gold as many people wont pay the price. Making the avg gold lower and the buying power of one gold that much higher.

Fresh became no different than the old realms within hours of it coming out. You avoided nothing by going there. Esp with wrath being the xpac that inflates gold the most so its already a suto reset to the old realms.

6 Likes

It could be a scam. Have you thought of that?

3 Likes

Not OP in particular, maybe he was just looking out of curiosity, but people going fresh and buying gold are clowns

plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose
the more it changes, the more it’s the same thing

1 Like

Did you think players on fresh would behave differently?

2 Likes

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Making a bunch of characters, striping and selling, repeat the process. You have enough people doing this, it adds up pretty quickly

1 Like

ok sorry im a clown cause i dont know how gold selling sites operate …

And yet you decided to make a thread on it. And also you somehow were looking up RMT. So yes, you’re a clown.

Looking up rmt without knowing how they operate that’s quite risky.

Hope you used protection.

Otherwise may have some account issues comming into play soon.

I did not, the proponents of fresh on these forums gave a strong vibe they would

A guy in my guild got banned in 2008 for buying gold, he said the letter Blizz sent him concerning his ban was for buying duplicated gold.

I guess it is possible to duplicate gold on the server.

holy crap man you are coping hard

them fresh server melted your brain through if you think nobody is already selling gold on fresh servers

The easy fix to fresh servers gold buying.

Caught?
You get transfered off the server.

Easy.

2 Likes

Bots? Selling gold on the fresh server? Unpossible I says!

Lol but everyone said it would be bot free!

2 Likes

People were buying items in som in like week 2 for multiple thousands of gold. The botters have multiple accounts running simultaneously and can farm thousands of gold a day easily, blizzard doesn’t ban them, hell, a lot of them straight up fly hack inside dungeons too and blizzard does nothing about it.

1 Like

I am super excited about the fresh servers. I’m hoping a lot of the bots will move to those servers and we have less on Grobb.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.