How much weight have you gained during quarantine?

None. I’ve actually been eating less since I’ve been teleworking these last 4 months or so.

SHUTUP AND DON’T REMIND ME! Stupid quarantine fat.

1 Like

Actually there are plenty of restaurants in the Phoenix area where you can dine in . They are just not doing full capacity.

Yeah looks like Covid cancelled Monsoon season

Not every dine-in location is doing a good job being dine-in even at partial capacity so that makes me nervous.

Nothing has changed… Construction industry stops for no one… But with the couple of schools we’re building, I am wondering what is the point of the schedule… lol

I live in Las Vegas, and I found tennis after the sun went down to be a great covid exercise. That was my go to when everything was still closed. I assume Phoenix has a lot of public courts.

You must construct additional Pylons. You must construct additional Pylons. You must construct additional Pylons. You must construct additional Pylons. You must construct additional Pylons.

I lost about 10 pounds, good too cause I look like a Kul’tiran, and not the skinny stunted growth ones either…

Oh how funny I was so thinking about that this morning. I’ve always been active and swam and worked out regularly at the YMCA. But it closed in March, then I had to travel for work (health care) really messed up everything. Good news is the YMCA pool is now open for lap swim, I’m going today to reactivate my membership. The only exercise I was doing was riding my bike and shooting hoops at the local school. I still gained about 15 lbs during that time. :confused:

Not sure about Tennis courts but you can’t go around here without tripping over a Golf course. Like Aiyako said it is really hot out here . I would say this sums up the current heat situation .

I have a bike. I also bought a Basketball hoop for my backyard.

This is to replace my gym activities becoz the Planet Fitness gym is not coming back.

Yeah, but it’s dry heat. lol

1 Like

I’m proud of you and wish you nothing but the best on your future endeavors. Great job on beating it!

1 Like

15 somehow. But I think it’s from over a year or so, not so much quarantine