How Much $$ To Fix Troll Heritage Set? GOFUNDME FOR BLIZZ

Ya weird that they kicked up all that dust from Shadowlands with Bwon and Mue yet didn’t mention the elephant in the room (no pun intended) Vol’Jin, are we just gonna pretend they didn’t gloss right over that?

I’m not going to, I’ll probably make a post about it later but right now doesn’t seem like the time.

1 Like

Any chance you got a discord channel to catalogue all the great works, feedback and such? I really like that people joined together to discuss stuff.

1 Like

Technically I do but I only use it for RBGs and I haven’t been on it in months since my mic broke. I’d be honored to throw a group together for it but I have no clue how to advertise a group like that and I’ve been doing quite a bit of typing lately the idea of doing it over again to any degree doesn’t sound appealing. At some point I might though. You got one?

His new model was awesome I almost gagged when I saw them slap the mask on his face, and I was personally offended when the game suggested I carved that THING with my own hands lol

1 Like

I’d say the Zandalair probably has the best heritage set out of all of them.

The undead, void elf, and Vulpera were fantastic too.

Some of them feel lacking, however.

2 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t need money, they need time and effort.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t suggest a go fund me due to where Blizzard should have acquired enough wealth and manpower over the years to handle such developments.

The troll and Draenei sets, however, do need fixed.

2 Likes

For those of you that saw this, you’re probably pretty annoyed by now. BUT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY check out this post right here and follow the links from it Fuzzbutt is on to something about the nose under the mask, this ain’t right and all that material bunched up over the nose, there’s more to it than just the nose being covered.

1 Like

I miss the red hue in his armor. Somehow green and red looks nice together and that red armor complimented him nicely.

Lol like we need to give blizzard more cash to fix something they are responsible for making.

Please make sense…

This is how desperate players are.

1 Like

What is this the 5 stages of death? You know what, it kinda feels that way, the #Free The Nose movement dies once all angles of approach have failed. What happens when our spirit is finally crushed?

1 Like

Darkspear Never Die, and neither will the #Free The Nose movement so long as I draw breath.

3 Likes

That’s the spirit! No retreat no surrender!

2 Likes

Yeah the Zandalari got the hook up, I’d argue that thematically the Darkspear set had way more potential to be incredible.

I doubt they’ll take me up on my offer, it’d be pretty pathetic if they did but if the do I’ll be happy to have that conversation. From my perspective we already paid for it.

I would hand out klondike bars to all 13,000 employees for a better set… Not really but yeah we’re desperate this set is a travesty of justice.

1 Like

Without a doubt, unfortunately that’s not how it turned out.

1 Like

It definitely did. And if you’d be kind enough to deliver me a Klondike while you’re at it I’d be most grateful.

1 Like

The mask is horrible. The other two masks you get too are disappointing because they are tiny for some reason

I actually like the Draenei one.

It looks like the concept armor from BC. I can’t link it here but google it.

2 Likes

Mask looks positively ridiculous, making it correctly would have taken and would still take so little effort, if they don’t fix it it’s going to cost them what little respect I still have for them.

I kinda dig the Draenei one too, it suits the male a little better I think but I’m not a huge Draenei enthusiast, the helm they got seems rushed sloppy and bland like the whole Troll set.

1 Like