How much gold should I trade for a WoW token?

Blizzard has in my opinion made the poor decision to allow free retail token trading and classic WoW gold. Not that I would likely do it, but theoretically what would be a good price for a WoW token so one could get a free 30 days of game time? Like 100 gold?

Well lets see.

A subscription is $15 a month, and the federal minimum wage is $7.25. So, double what you can farm in 3 hours of time, since its not a physical item. You would be trading digital items for real world value.

1 Like

Set your own price.

That would be around 240-360 gold

Has anyone offered anything?

Then whatever the highest offer is.

BTW, has anyone a link to Blue Post saying if the support/frown upon/ban this sort of thing.

I assume it would be supported, as in they don’t really care.

1 Like

What realm you on?

Whitemane my friend

i had this question my self not but a two days ago. from talking to guild members (by the why that is the only people i suggest you do the trade with) we figured that a wow tokens trade value in classic should be about 70 or 80 gold. in retail they go for like 175K gold. crazy how bad the inflation has gotten in that game. though i would suggest about 100 gold bear minimum to sweeten the deal.

It is 100% Legal to trade Gold for Gametime. You will have to buy a wow token and give the person the gold. This has been confirmed by the Game masters as 100% ok. You can look at my post with the GM reply

At least 3.

Can you trade Classic Gold for Retail Gold?

Yes. Ive confirmed it with a GM and if you look at my post the GM reply is in it

1 Like

Yeah. Well Need a link of blue post. Otherwise… didn’t happen.

In my thread is literally a GM reply. Followed by others asking GMs to.

1 Like

I actually believe that would be their policy. But Blue Post or a line in ToS is only real confirmation.

Personally, I think they should just offer token directly in Classic AH. Its the most secure way,

Im only saying this 1 more time because debating with idiots over something confirmed by Multiple Blizzard employees is a waste of time.

You are allowed and its not against the ToS to trade retail gold for Classic gold. If you take issue to that. Message blizzard and complain. You are literally ignoring Blizzard employees. You actually believe? People like you who think their opinion are worth something are the worst. Blizzard has confirmed you are allowed to do this. Your opinion is worthless.

I wont be replying again because ive proven my point back up with facts and evidence. You dispute that because of your feelings. Goodluck out there

5 Likes

You asked me to look at your topic where someone posted a link to a jpg image of a conversation with a GM.

You are not smart.

Again. I actually believe you. But until there is a Blue Post or a ToS update, then there is no confirmation.

1 Like

OH HELL NO! are you stupid? do you have any idea what would happen to the economy of classic if they did that?! let alone opening the door for those greedy, soulless, corporate, subhuman monsters to start ramming a damn cash shop down all our throats!

1 Like

Don’t care about cash shops. I’d rather buy gold via Blizzard token than 3rd party gold farmers.

3 Likes

Could you provide a link to a ToS Hanimal?

EDIT: