How Much Gold Do You Make a Weekend?

Clark Kent’s glasses must’ve left you reeling.

1 Like

I’m living through scraps. Mailbox dancing hasn’t been very fruitful.

1 Like

From what I remember, he was also a multi-boxer (5 accounts i think?)

If I had to guess, his “Humanbeak” toon/account got caught up in one of the recent RMT bans or something. That would explain his sudden disappearance from the forums + swapping to a new forum alt

huh

if you get banned your whole bnet gets banned

did he run more than one bnet?

i mean im not trying to say anyones wrong but its basically people saying ‘trust me bro’ and linking other toons that dont seem to match

also people post all the time saying theyre banned so i dont think a game ban affects forums

The timing is…suspicious.

1 Like

now im starting to feel weird and cringy about myself but i looked through that guys achievements and he got veilstrider last week.

You have a lot more patience for looking it up… I was just going to say that OP is now approaching T level of trolling, except about AH and gold topics.

Tbf I’m not entirely sure how multi-boxing “works” since I’ve never done it myself, but I know someone personally that is a 2-boxer. Whenever he catches an automated silence, he simply swaps to his second account to pass the time/continue his trash-talking hehe :joy:

Because someone like Humanbeak has previously admitted to being at least a 5-boxer, it’s plausible that something happened to his “Humanbeak” account (banned for RMT? suspended? simply deleted his toons?) and he simply swapped to one of his other accounts

Anyways, i’m not a multi-boxer so perhaps a multi-boxer can chime in here. I only have second-hand observations from that one buddy I mentioned with the extra account, he mostly uses his second account to sidestep suspensions/silences on his main account

i mean someone said humanbeak and taurenbeak were linked before so same account i would think sine different bnets dont share anything, so if he was banned then he shouldnt have keep getting achievements right?

but theyre also saying this guy is humanbeak without actually giving evidence other than a ‘trust me bro’ thing so i dont know what the heck is going on anymore

Well, I’m a big fan of Humanbeak because the guy is hilarious.

if not really working at it. 50k isnt unusual.
a few hundred thousand if Im actually trying.
anymore I only bother to make it if there is something I want to buy and Ive spent myself down to half a million total or so.

Who else do you know that posts on the forum, plays on Drenden, and has 30kish achieves?

Tbf I believe you are also Humanbeak. And I like it, they/you make the forum more interesting!

This is why I love pre-Sunday posts. Thread goes from how much gold you make to a DYI on sniffing out alts.

Good job GD.

Big agree here.

1 Like

how many achievs did humanbeak have? i searched the forums and found only 70 achiev points on their posts and their armory still 404

i mean i think i appreciate the comparison but i dont have any humanbeak alts either lol

1 Like

Depends on severity.

You can have up to 8 accounts on a single bnet. All accounts share pets.

So if his main got banned, the armory would still display I believe even with a banned toon.

However, if he transferred servers, it will not display. Any other alts, however, that are created will share all the battle pets / achievements unless toggled off.

Almost 29k

I don’t have any Humanbeak alts but the way you guys are talking about this person makes me wish I did!

This isn’t a terrible way to make gold and if you’re not into the Auction House across multiple realms then it makes sense to do callings, mission tables, treasure chests (especially the ones that drop 800 gold!) and other things like that.

It’s actually easier to make gold on the Auction House now! With the region-wide AH change (which is turning out to be one of the best things Blizz has ever done), my profits have gone up since it’s much cheaper to craft and sell rare items/transmogs/etc. When I can flip 2k of materials for a 200k sale, it’s awesome!

Legendaries are still quite controllable too and continue to be a major part of my income, especially with the material cost reduction as well!

1 Like

i thought if an account was banned or suspended it applied to the whole bnet?

can you link me to something that says this? i searched the post history and only see it list 70 points on his posts

i mean im not trying to sound nutso here but after reading other threads about ‘t’ and reading a blue post about how we’re almost always wrong, i dont want to accuse someone of being someone else without real proof u know?

Give me a sec

1 Like

Something in the range of 28,000 to 29,000, I think.