How MMR system works, why it won't work

man this mmr sure is fine when it works in ur favor lmfao

im only 1620cr but playing in 2200 lobbies with multiple heros and glads lmfao. getting so many points and if i lose its no big deal it will be -0

hey i deserve it after being hardstuck 1300 mmr for a whole day lol

Why lie. Youre 2200 cr now and tanked 300cr in a night LOL. Rage leaving games swole?

h ttps://ibb.co/0XH2770

1 Like

Nope, I got put in 1500 lobbies and it destroyed my MMR. I’m pretty sure I wrote a thread about it.

But you just said you climbed out of it :thinking:

Yeah, the first time I climbed. I already put it in the work for those 20 cr gains and now my MMR is shot.

But you lost 300cr. Maybe you just didnt belong there

1 Like

I mean, I’m currently climbing back. I was put into 1500 MMR games that I lost and I’ve been climbing up ever since then.

-300 is up?

I went from 2500 lobbies to 1500 lobbies instantly. I would have been smart to stop playing, but I’m stubborn.

I even lost 15 rating for winning a game the other night. The queue bug must have not been the only broken thing, or people not being able to queue somehow made the pool smaller and it filled me in those games. I’m not sure, but it sucked.

Anyways, I’m in the process of climbing again because we press on.

That sucks

No, sounss like artificial gatekeeping you know, because I would have been well past 1800 in week4. And irs been doing that since I went above 1000 mmr

Sounds like you are making excuses for a broken system.

I’m actually afraid to play right now.

I’ve won a few blitz games now back to back and I know based on statistics I’m due to tank. Its not tanking 1. It’s tanking a few so that I tank back into lower bracket than I my mmr and Lose a stupid amount of rating.

the forums people dont like a badge system but i think it is a great idea.

I keep asking you for the pic of this. You need to post it so people can absolutely terrorize Blizzard over it and get this kind of thing fixed.

If you post it it will be all over twitter within minutes and Venruki and Supa videos by tomorrow