How many undead rogues

will be making alliance rogues come WotLK?

2 Likes

Probably depends on what they end up doing with racials. If they do end up disabling them in arenas, there won’t really be any practical reason to switch.

I already play both factions so does that count? My ally rogue is an NE though.

4 Likes

I rerolled but it’s only for the aesthetics, I swear.

2 Likes

For PvP alts? All of them. As new mains? Probably not that many.

Strange, I remember ganking you a lot on Arrugal - (your undead rogue). Welcome to the B team!

My rogue (and warlock) will be staying undead. I go orc on mail/plate classes and undead on cloth/leather classes. Been that way in classic, crusade, and will still be that way in wrath. You can chase the irrelevant meta if you want.

3 Likes

Orc warrior checks out.

2 Likes

If they disable racials in arenas they’ll lose a good portion of the pvp demographic.

1 Like

I know wouldn’t it be an awesome change? Game would be more balanced, you could actually choose your Race based on aesthetic/preference instead of which race has the highest Power% attached to it, and the only people qutting over Racials being removed won’t be missed anyways.

Remove racials from arena.

2 Likes

That may be true, but that’s the only reasonable way I can think of for them to “balance” them as they plan to do. Any other alternative would just end up being stupid lol.

Imagine changing what I said in the quote box only to make a horrible point.

Racial abilities add something to the game, especially pvp, so taking them out “because of aesthetic” is absurd and really only caters to people who don’t care about arena.

1 Like

I thought it was hilarious.

Most of them.

I’m excited when alliance is dominating arena boards in wotlk for the alliance casuals to scream “see it’s all about racials” when in reality the really really good arena players just swapped from horde to alliance lol

1 Like

The sweaty 1%? Good riddance.

1 Like

How many threads are you going to make on this?
Whats worse; UD rogues who wanna transfer or a guy living on wow forums talking about them

Yes, push out more people from an already shrinking portion of the game.

1 Like

Lemonfront.

There not going to disable racials in arena lol horde will have to suck it up we had 2 expansions of your overpowered racials if they do end up doing this then it’s not classic. It’s more retail bs being pushed in.

Everyone thinks EMH is the go too, but haven’t yet realized that in wrath Nelf is BiS.

1 Like