How Many Times Were You Killed By 'Stitches' In Duskwood?

You just reminded me of something completely horrible and evil I did in Cata.

I found a BE pally near the BE tower there trying to kill boars on my 85 druid. Stealthed into the boar she was fighting then mangle>shadowmeld. Instant death never saw me. Looked like the boar did it. I rinse and repeated it so much she thought the boars were legit one shotting her out of no where. She then got a warrior to help her, I stopped but maintained watching. Once the warrior left… the boars began one shotting her again She would res and run away if they aggroed. One point she ran from one and accidentally ran into the batch of condors and they legit killed her. I’ll admit… this went on for 3 hours. But it was too hilarious to not go on.

4 Likes

i was killed countless times by the elites back then. me and couple to this day guildies loved exploring.

but to stiches itself never kept track stuff like that would be to embarrassing a number im sure.

i do recall trying to solo him a few times a bit after dusk wood and that not working out well

Nah everyone had their run ins with good ol’ stitches. That’s what made it fun! Getting killed by the random elite in the zone out of no where was awesome!

2 Likes