How many of you have made peace with slime cat mount?

I made peace with it the moment I saw the mount. I think it’s pretty ugly.

1 Like

That one was like $800 if you bought it with tokens, which I imagine folks did.

Still trying to make peace with my real life slime cat who threw up this morning in the hallway.

4 Likes

Not many people, when I asked if people were getting sick of hearing about slime cat my post was flagged for “trolling” even though I worded it very kindly. Luckily though my post was restored.

No amount of fomo can defeat me, after being one essence (only had rival rating) short for this (of which loads of people paid for azshara, ksm, 2400 carries):

I am free of the cycle.

1 Like

If it’s in SL, I don’t care enough to put the work in to farm for it.

There will be no peace!! The slime cat started this war and with enough salt I will win it. Slime cat should work the same way as slugs so salt or beer should kill it.

Jokes aside, when I saw the mount any desire I had for it disappeared. I wrongfully assumed it would look like the pet, just big.

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s also a really cute cat mount model on the shop. I thought it would at least be like that one, but with slime instead of fur.

What are casuals in this context?

I have. In many threads I explain how to make peace with the slime cat as well.

Now what I need is the AH mount and the mail gnome lady.

Rather than state my opinion, I just took some posts that show exactly how I feel about the mount. It’s nothing I would use and I hard pass on this one.

2 Likes

I did, I’m salty about it more so that there are a lot of ‘me’ issues that has these things remind me of my inability to enjoy pugging, not having a guild or friends and not up to snuff with a main or something to tackle these things.

I instead just have decided to level my alt which I hit 60 last night… enjoying Frost DK finally after being so picky with different specs and classes.

You can’t always get what you want, but sometimes you just might find you get what you need.

1 Like

I think it’s lame that they changed the wording but overall I never really cared. I still think throwing that ugly cat into LFR as well would have a been a no-brainer slam dunk successful good move for Blizz, but… hehehe

1 Like

I was a little miffed it wasn’t coming to LFR but then Invincible’s Reins finally dropped for me this week so I’ll take that as a consolation.

2 Likes

I think they should remove the time limit to get the mount. It would be a step in the right direction

2 Likes

It doesn’t affect me personally since enough of my guild came back to do normal.

I still think it should be available in LFR though. Misleading people to believe it would be until only a few days before the patch hit was pretty scummy.

1 Like

You are my plagueghoul.
You are my friend.

I think you should just be able to log in and get everything you want. I pay $15 just like everyone else! Why are they blocking my access to rewards?

Never wanted the damn ugly thing to begin with - so yeah, no moving on necessary. Great topic though!