How many High Elves will you make?

Does that mean that LF Draenei aren’t Draenei? They’re a different race selection.

2 Likes

Okay…Where in the article does this mention high elves?

So, you guys are allowed to assume that these are high elf customizations when you have no proof but i’m out of line and crazy for asking for facts to back up your statements?

Edit; and don’t you dare tell me that the winky face is a confirmation

1 Like

That’s literally from BLIZZARD’S page, how is THAT head canon? I have you YOUR own logic to debunk YOUR argument, I have to agree with Blodwen, stop being obtuse…

Because what it says on the Blizzard site is not say they are a different race.

1 Like

It’s strange, because allied races could either be sub races or new races. It’s a very fluid system

2 Likes

“the Alliance and Horde heroes discover new allies by exploring faraway lands. The races below need to be recruited to your faction’s cause in-game before you can play them.”

Quoted from the very page itself, are you illiterate? Or just in denial? Whether they are a sub races or new race ALL sub races are different, otherwise Night Elves are High Elves, THAT’s how that would work according to YOU.

So you ARE saying that Kul-tirans and Gilneans are NOT human and that Mag’har orcs are not orcs. As you seem to be saying they are all separate races. Gotcha, you some some incredibly strong head cannon.

1 Like

That does not say that Void Elves are a different race. Once again, headcanon.

Provide an official canon source, of something within the lore, that actually says Void Elves are a different race.

2 Likes

It depends on WoW’s definition of race, if we’re being honest.

1 Like

They are all human because they all came from Vrykul, but are humans Vrykul? Are Elves all Trolls because they all came from the same Troll ancestor?

The Void elf starter, the stuff about RACES, etc. You’re being dense right now and it does not become you, or are we to agree that all Elf sub-races are in fact Trolls?

And Blood Elves = High Elves physiologically.

2 Likes

Great backstory!

2 Likes

sophisticated sexy british voice > 2000s american blonde

5 Likes

Again…Where in the article does this mention high elves?

You guys are literally quoting me an article that has ZERO MENTIONS OF HIGH ELVES and you think this is helping???

How many? … hmm let me count

One, two…

None at all actually. I’ll make even more Night Elves instead with the new customizations!

Do you know what “Blood Elf” means?

I speak thalassian on my void elf to my blood elf sisters but all I get from them is a turn of achknowledgement

CANON SOURCES

Do you not know the meaning of this? You can not provide one canon source, but instead, headcanon after headcanon after headcanon.

Void Elves are not a seperate race. Void Elves are the same race as Blood Elves, and High Elves.

2 Likes

That person is trolling. Talking to them is like deliberately stepping in dog turd on the sidewalk, and I should know as I just scraped the stinky aftermath of my attempt at reasoning with her off my shoe.