How many alts are you gonna make?

I already have… so many alts I can’t keep track (and Target gets mad if I take too many in at once because some escape). I think I have 39 120s? And a buckets more (I have two accounts) to the point I don’t think I have any slots left.

Yes, I am a dork.

:cookie:

1 Like

I have this weird obsession for making fresh NELF druids

HELP ME

The men have a better hour glass than I do. :pensive:

Probably not many (if any) I have every class 120.

I will probably do one new character to try the new leveling system the island and chromie time but that’s all lol.

I have I wanna say 18 combined and when sl comes out I’m sure all have a bunch more

I haven’t decided yet like decided, I do plan to make a Goblin Warlock alt because I love the new customizations for them but anything else past that I haven’t decided on officially yet.

This isn’t Twitter LOL

Time for another account :slight_smile:

I’ll probably still just play a bit of everything but a select few classes.

I have room for three, then I’ll be at 25 characters. I don’t want more than that, but one day they’ll probably release more Allied races. Three is plenty and I doubt I’ll even manage to do it before SL comes along. I have no idea what race and class yet, I’ve got everything I like already. I should save those slots for Allied races, but what can you do?

I’m going to try and finish leveling the rest of my alts. I have one of each class all different levels. I have a ret pally stuck at around level 50 cause I’m sick of the lower zones. Once I can use Chromie I’m going to level most in mop untill I get sick of it.

I don’t mind.

Just spreading awareness via my signature.

:cake:

#boxingischeating
#endmultiboxing
#1button1action

Four: Paladin, Deathknight, Druid and Demonhunter. For specific Covenants…

And Spartan 117… The Covenant is evil …