How many alts are you gonna make?

I made 3 female night elves because EVERYTHING looks good.

Will I play em? probably not

3 Likes

None. I have no slots left.

10 Likes

I have 12 characters already and I’m not very keen on leveling them all. I’ll probably adopt a strategy of covenant switching and plan things out to get every armor and tmog.

1 Like

If leveling is going to be as fast as people say it is, I don’t see why I wouldn’t have a character for every class (except demon hunters because they are objectively the worst thing to happen to WoW).

Being able to experience every expansion as its own, cohesive storyline without being bogged down by other expansions will be a refreshing take on the leveling.

2 Likes

Originally I only have 2-3 alts, but looks like imma upgrade to 4 just so I can do each covenant.

Will try and make a class/spec that uses said covenant too, so I don’t suffer performance-wise.

Try not to summon the “play what you like aesthetically” people.

Not trying to, just stating how I will play lol.

I like to push content, and that means being meta!

1 Like

Probably only 2. I hate not flying in this game. So main (warrior) and a druid (alt). When 10.3 rolls around I’ll probably start leveling others.

They are fun to play though.

Working on the heritage armor sets has given me some alts to play, but I have 3 or 4 that I actually focus on leveling each expansion.

See? Objectively wrong.

I’m in your boat.

Everything looks so good!

None of my alts will go unchanged from this new feature.

:cake:

#boxingischeating
#endmultiboxing
#1button1action

Quite a few! I’m moving to a new server and over to Horde for SL, and since leveling will be faster I decided to just level a couple of alts. :slight_smile:

All of them

ROOOFL ROFLLLLL LOL. . Oh…wait…

Uhm. All of them. I don’t have a problem. . YOU have a problem.

But yea. I tend to level all classes up and bounce around sometimes. Not only that I do it for both factions and even in BFA I have 2 complete full sets of 120’s on alliance side. . 2 diff servers.

I know. . I know.

But I am trying to stick to a main this time!! And I know I am in denial!

1 Like

HOW MANY ALTS ARE YOU GONNA MAKE?

for SL?
zero.
I aint falling for that again, lol.
They hate my alts. I just wont play them.

Yeah… i like having the option to play all classes tbh

2 Likes

I have four or five accounts. (The fifth if I re-subscribe to my RaF account.)

I have enough characters and am going to have WORLDS of fun customising them all!

I probably won’t start playing SL for weeks. I’ll be hanging out in the Barber Shop! :seedling:

2 Likes

I have a 120 of every class with a multiple of 2 or 3 classes. Any alts I make now will never see make level. I’ll just run them in certain expansions for fun and nostalgia.

The fact that we can mog anything from Vanilla to BFA at level 10 is awesome. I see an army of plate wearing orcs, all mog’d in tusks, and I WILL HAVE MY WORLD!!

2 Likes

I don’t make alts I make new mains. ~twitches~

5 Likes

well that’s concerning