How many 70's do you have?

List all your 70’s out. Or just the number of 70’s you have with a simple # (2)

This is kind of a poll.

Cheers :slight_smile:

I have 9 at level 70. 2x hunters and one each of warrior, paladin, mage, druid, warlock, evoker, and demon hunter.

What do you have?

One. I have never been able to decide on what I want alts to be race/class/role wise to ever have levelled up past 20 or so. Hopefully healer keeps pace. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

21 but I don’t play more than 4 or so regularly, just used to be on all different servers to play with friends

24 lv70s atm.

22 here. /10 char

1. One of each class.
2 Likes

13, one of each class, though i only play 3-4 each patch depending on how i feel. I levelled most of them back during the 50% xp event.

Made it to lev 68 once… but that was a long time ago.

3 level 70’s.
Two Death Knights and one Warlock.

41 70s and 1 40

13 level 70’s on Horde and doing one more on Alli side that’s 57 right now… Fun times…

I have 47 lvl 70’s. Thats pretty much all I do on WoW anymore.

Admittedly I have no life, but during the dead months killing time till next expansion, I level alts. Currently something like 82 70’s.

2 rogues, 2 DHs, 2 DKs, 2 priests, 2 warriors, 1 paladin, 1 monk, 1 warlock, 1 hunter.

Yeesh, need a life.

56, if we had a higher max amount i would have more but trying to leave 4 spaces incase next expansion has new ones, adding 10 was not enough i was hoping max would double

how did you get that many i was told 60 was our max number now

13, each class one, all NE, Blizz pls make NE pal and shaman ASAP :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To many :crazy_face: Have one of each class on both horde, and alliance. Most just get to max level then they end up collecting dust for the remainder of an expansion.

You’re right about the 60 per WoW account but I have two WoW accounts under the same Battle.net one. My way of surviving the dreary months killing time till the next expansion comes along, I level alts.

1 Like