How many 120 alts do you have?

I have 2 toons at 120. Usually throughout the entire expansion I wind up with 3 or so at max level. That does not bode well for BfA thus far that I would rather level an alt instead of grind haha.

1 Like

0!

1 Like

One. I’ll level a horde alt when the XP requirements change in 8.1. After that I might level a Zandalari.

4 x 120
Others in the 110~119 range. They’re leveling answering Historian’s questions. They’re lazy.

six and pretty soon i will have to get my jc leveled up so i can get the master of all achievement

Currently 4
Night Elf Death knight
Night Elf Demon hunter
Void Elf Warlock
Troll Rogue.

hmmm now that I look at it, thats alot of Elves :sweat_smile:

Eight. That’s 5 Horde and 3 Alliance.

Just my main.
Got a few over 100.

I have a whopping 0 alts at 120.

The 2nd highest I have is at 111

1 Like

As of 7.1 I had 5 max level chars, as of right now I have 4+ a 113 and 111. I a on track to at least get the 113 to max level before the holiday bonus runs out.

Once 8.1 hits I plan to work on my Highmountain druid and Dark iron dorf 91 and 30.

I’m at 7. Only 9 to go! Trying to work up the drive to level 1 while I have the 14% buff.

One alt at 120, a couple at 112. I just can’t stand running the same zones again and again.

None, main is 120 and that’s it. I have 13 at like 112 almost 113 and the rest are various levels.

To be fair hope by time my sub is over in april before I renew that I got at least 3 max level alliance alts and 3 max level horde alts.

Currently, I have 7 toons at 120, all Alliance. I still have 7 more Alliance 110s to go, and a Dark Iron Warrior at 30 that I will bring up eventually. My 3 Horde toons are parked at 110…I haven’t made a decision on when or if I will max them out.

Only 4 so far; two warlocks, a mage and a hunter.

One at 111 and one at 116 are on hold waiting for my boyfriend to have time to do more leveling.

4 at 110 are waiting for me to bring them into BfA.

Two more are still questing through Legion (level 104 and 107).

Give it a few weeks. Massive nerf to XP required for each level is coming with 8.1. As our Lord and Savior Bellular has stated, Beta for Azerite is finally ending.

1 Like

6 alts so far but with the gold reward being increased thinking of lvling more might wait until 8.1 before i do.

1 Like

That’s why you switch up your “starting zone” and don’t do the extra annoying quests. You know better this time.

Also go level an Alliance. Their stories are different, their zones and quests are totally different than Horde’s. This xpac is worth dual-factioning to see the whole game. It’ll keep you busy for a while.

1 Like

5 120’s and 4 more 110-111, thinking about getting my grind on with that Anniversary xp bonus thing.