Um…yea well… Good luck with that OP.

So according to your moms logic you…
Need to support RDF
You need to play on all servers that are not locked
You need to not even log in on Tuesdays
You need to multibox
You need to care about your gearscore
You need to friend the people who were mean to you

Have you been spamming the lfg channel asking for a tank or a healer? That’s the blizzard approved method to make friends. And you can add every tank or healer from every group you’re in to your friend list. Soon you’ll have a list of friends you can whisper when you can’t find a tank or healer.

“I went out to find a friend,
but not one could be found.
I went out to be a friend,
and friends were all around.”

paraphrased from a poem i heard once, can’t remember the author

5 Likes

Ty all for suggest I very popular now wow.

Okay this I can work with.

If he’s going to make any friends on WOW outside of guild membership, it will be through levelling 1-60, maybe even 1-70 though I think assuming he’s going to make a friend who logs in every day or every other day with him from the 60-70 experience is a bit optimistic.

The world and quests of the Vanilla experience reward grouping up, and feels somewhat like a journey when you accomplish it with someone else, especially attempting harder quests with one another. Outland and Northrend don’t tend to do that, encouraging a more linear chain and the large amount of experience it takes to ding makes things stagnant and boring. If you do get to 60-80, each expansion will feel more like “how can we bang this out” as opposed to the 1-60 experience of “Okay where are we going and what are we doing next?” which will help foster a bond between two players.

I didn’t say it was easy, but it’s pretty much one of two paths. The only other thing I can think of is if someone has experience with Arena and through Arena make friends, but I’ve never seen or heard it happen so I can’t give my opinion on the matter

Step 6: Remove RDF because of it.

1 Like

Knew I was forgetting a step

Friends in an MMO? Blasphemy

It’s simply acknowledging him as king of dadmemes.

Or, instead of telling someone to go join a server with no other actual players around, he could join a guild and be more social in his discord if he really wants to find friends. Going to era and leveling 1-60 is probably the dumbest thing i’ve ever heard if your goal is to meet other players lol.

That was literally my second point in my initial post to him.

And then you told him to go level 1-60 on a server with about 3 other people :joy::joy::joy:

I suggest not being an elf. Elfs are very suspicious creatures who think big ears are an acceptable substitute for big horns.

Normally I browse the forums in boredom and disgust but this… Was kind of beautiful and nice to read. Thank you.

Thanks, I wish I could take credit. After posting it I tried to find an original source I couldn’t find one.

1 Like

I’ll be your friend :relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.