How long does it take for a ticket to be answered?

I put in a ticket over 24 hours ago and there’s still no reply, is it because I asked about pathfinder? What I’m asking isn’t easily answered by searching google.

Tickets generally take about a day to get to, but with Classic’s recent launch it’s likely gone up to closer to 2-3 days. There should be an estimated wait time, but that’s figured on how long the recently-answered ticket took to get answered. There are tons of players seeking assistance for something at any given time, so the system is first-come, first-served. Yours will be answered as soon as it’s at the front of the queue.

That said, you’re more than welcome to detail your issue here and we can try to give some insight to the best of our ability.

1 Like

Although they likely won’t be able to provide an answer directly to your question, as it may be a game hint, the ticket will be handled in the order it was received. Ticket time can go up and down depending on how many players are also opening tickets.

3 Likes

We don’t review tickets and then decide on when we’ll answer them. When you submit a ticket it goes into a queue. The only factor is the type of issue it is. Situations in which you are unable to play the game at all tend to be a priority, so we do try to get to those as quickly as we can, but otherwise, your ticket moves through the queue the same as any other ticket.

As for the question, I’m sorry but our staff wouldn’t be able to provide that kind of information. That is specifically considered a game hint.

There are tools available to help with the pathfinder requirements. If you check wowhead, you can use this: https://www.wowhead.com/flying

I entered your character’s name on that page and it looks like you are 76.9% complete on Rustbolt Resistance. That’s the only requirement that isn’t listed at 100% yet.

7 Likes

Thank you to everyone for the replies. I’ll try and close the ticket then.

3 Likes