How long before they fix the AH?

I can’t even buy a mastery missive right now. “This item is no longer available.”

The fact that they haven’t even addressed these issues yet… seriously?

3 Likes

Given their track record, I am gonna say it wont be fixed.

2 Likes

That would be the safe bet. But I mean, for certain items the AH is literally unusable right now. This seems ridiculous even for them.

1 Like

On the plus side, I list stuff and it sells instantly. I love that part of it. But they need a fix to stop the people baiting to get items cheap to relist. Like a limit to how many auctions you can create/cancel/buy etc and/or break all the auction house addons and stuff that people are using. Because it feels like it’s run by bots right now.

1 Like

That’s because the AH IS being run by bots right now. /sadge

Its the weekend. It will be Monday or Tuesday before they fix it.

1 Like

They have addressed it.

They said they identified the problem but it will take 2-3 days to fix. (Likely because I assume most of their devs don’t work on the weekend like their CMs or Ticket GMs.)

1 Like

I did not see that. But good to know. Thank you.

It’s in the Bug Report forum:

2 Likes

i bet its low priority because it ends up working if youre patient.

not that i agree with that but i have a feeling lol

Very few bugs get fixed over weekends. They’ve said in the past they have a bare bones crew on weekends. The fact Kaivax posted on the weekend at all is shocking.

Let’s be honest, there’s a barebones crew on S4, any given day.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure S4 is just a broom in a janitor’s closet at this point.

3 Likes

lol fix it? good one.

oh, but it will.

when you click “buy”, it will buy the cheapest item. if someone sniped the 50s item and you buy the 1,000,000g item below, so be it.

edit: I imagine the intern frantically deleting code after reading this…

Yeah, I’m expecting a VERY long maintenance window on Tuesday and most likely maintenance on Wednesday as well.

They need to ban all AH addons. Make people go there manually.

1 Like