How is your day going?

My day is going okay, i think i permanently broke this one game i am playing because the game always crashes at a certain part and i spent several hours trying to fix it yesterday just to give up

1 Like

It’s hot and I am angry!

2 Likes

I’m at work and wish I was not at work :frowning:

3 Likes

Casts a mild cone of cold.

Feeling better?

NOT GOOD, BILL

Its fine. My boss is a pita. And i wish i had 3 hours to myself once in awhile. But hey, i finished my econ exam and the crap wont start up again until next week.

Currently waiting at the burger joint for them to call out “Order for Max.” I really wanted a burger and some tots. So great

1 Like

Been at this potato farm since last night, because their crap wasn’t ready. Luckily I only had to spend ONE night here, instead of three, since this was scheduled to be picked up MONDAY. Unforseen circumstances meant I didn’t get to this place till yesterday.

And, as it turns out, they put too much of their crap on my truck, and the nearest weigh scale is 8 miles out.

So we’re playing a little game of “lets make it legal”, where they rearrange ALL THE STUFF on this truck, I drive 8 miles to weigh it, and then I drive all the way back to try it again.

So my day has been grand.

Maybe you should make some tots with those potatoes

2 Likes

Pretty well so far, thank you for asking.

Gonna have drinks with my boys at Chili’s after work

I deal with sales people (oh, sorry… “account managers”) and contract attorneys all day.

And people wonder why I get lost in video games.

The forecast was for 100+ heat here today and tomorrow. So I PTO’ed today and tomorrow to hide from the hot. So my day is going great.

1 Like

Grab some of those honey chipotle chicken crispers, those are some mighty fine tenders

2 Likes

I’m doing alright . Hot.

I’ve had this weird feeling of drifting lately and I realized that I haven’t drawn anything since Remix started.

Anyway, I’m glad you’re doing well. :slight_smile:

I went for a walk and regretted it

1 Like

2 Likes

Heat wave, it’s almost a long weekend for me, in which I have a long weekend next weekend as well for Canada Day so I’m happy.

Forum-side, reading through a specific thread makes me question humanity’s existence. We don’t deserve to exist lol.

All in all, I’m good!

This is funny, because I’m an accounts manager for a farm supply company and some of my clients are… I don’t know how they function.

2 Likes

Woke up feeling like a baked potato due to the heat, had some mild complications with my heart this morning, and overall have been trying not to crap myself all day. So in other words, a pretty normal day.

2 Likes

Today is all good for me :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:. Now thinking of going for a drive in the sunshine :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

Speaking my language, surprisingly enjoyable tenders.

1 Like

Come on dude, you didn’t even mention the name of the game?

It’s possible audience members/readers might also play it and could offer advice on a fix

2 Likes