How is this server?

Population, Toxicity, PvP, PvE, A/H Balance.
Is it easy to find groups for questing, dungeons, etc?

How is this server?

crickets

3 Likes

Last night did a full scan on the AH. There were 32 items total. 32.

I wish I could tell you it was good.

Should have done my research before my guild decided to transfer off Herod here. It’s beyond dead. About 400 people online here alliance at any given time.

Now the leadership are telling us to abandon our progress and re-roll on a fresh server. Private server state of mind all over again…

Blizzard please address this issue, it’s definitely not an MMORPG for those of us on this realm and seriously considering just not resubbing over how this is being handled (or rather, ignored).

1 Like

The reality is this server has been up for 2 days. New character creation only open less than that. There are people here but its going to take time to populate.

2 Likes

The reality is servers will get less populated over time, not more.

1 Like

Feel free to keep panicking. /sky is falling and all that

4 Likes

Feel free to keep trolling forums

1 Like

Its not trolling to have a differing opinion of the situation. You are blowing it out of proportion. In the other thread you claimed the server only had a 100 people on it. Which isnt true. My guild has 110+ unique members. The Server Discord has 270+ and is going up every day.

P.S - There are good people running server census mods on the server pretty much all day on the discord

7 Likes

Having less than 200 people online at any given time being dead isn’t an opinion. We don’t have differing opinions you’re just delusional if you think this realm is gonna be perfectly fine without any changes.

I thought there were only 100 people on the server? You just pulling #s out of a hat now?

3 Likes

All I can see is who is in /who and blizzard hides all numbers from us so theres nothing to do but pull them out of a hat. I can tell you I haven’t seen a single person in any zone while questing. I can tell you the most ive seen in SW, the busiest city in the game, is 4. I can tell you there were 30 Auctions for sale last night, when there should be thousands. If you can’t figure out the server is dead and needs help you must just be an idiot. I don’t know why you’re combating people advocating for a better play experience for everyone. Do you seriously want to sit in SW and look for an SM group for 7 hours because theres onle 10 people online between lvl 30-40?

you are claiming there isnt anyone here. All im telling you is that you are grossly misrepresenting the current situation. Our latest census #s are:

Horde: 1700
Alliance: 650

And the census mods have been showing increased growth each day. So again even if you want to argue that my #s aren’t correct then its still higher than your pitiful evaluation of the situation.

3 Likes

Good luck waiting on a bunch of people to quit their mains, and re roll lvl 1s on a dead server. (Anyone who was gonna transfer already did, and they definitely aren’t now that they see how dead the server is) I’ll keep advocating for a merge with medium realms or the other dead realms.

Dunno what to say, any time I’ve done who 30-40 it’s maxed the results (i.e. 50). But I’m only on during peak times pretty much. And never have I seen 4 or less in IF except when they just opened the Herod xfer to the still-locked server and my xfer finally completed.

The pop is not great at the moment and Blizz once again mismanaged it (hello, how about also decreasing server cap on Herod back to intended P1 levels at the same time? FFS), but there’s no need to exaggerate. It does no one any good. Either you’re exaggerating, only playing at off-peak times, or don’t know how to use /who.

1 Like

There has never been 1700 horde online at any single time, if you got that number it’s because you ran census for hours without purging it. The highest has been about 700-800 at once during peak times.

The people defending the server saying “give it time” clearly never dealt with a server xfer to a new server in the past. I shouldn’t have made this mistake twice, but here I am. Fingers crossed they merge us or allow us to xfer back.

1 Like

classic has been out what 2 weeks? the server is 5 days old? They haven’t even removed layering yet. Just wait until that happens and the queues increase again… Server will be fine, be patient.

1 Like

Just did manual /who by level on Alliance side. Total Alliance on line was 575, shortly after 8pm. Assuming her A:H ratios are correct, total for both factions is a little over 2000 on line at one time.

As long as it keeps growing, I think Horde side is going to be okay. Alliance side might need to do a little recruiting. Hopefully Blizzard reopens free transfers, or keeps them open if they haven’t been closed.

At 8pm I ran a census on horde and there were just over 1K horde. I didn’t run it for hours, I purged data before running it. The majority were in 20-35. The AH for horde is relatively full - I’ve never looked for something and not found it. I’m hoping the population at least doubles in the next week or two. It’s not DEAD, but feels a lot emptier coming from a realm that had a 3-+ hour queue.

The reality is many people who transferred simply didn’t have time to queue for hours or let a game run their life.

1 Like