How is this server?

Just checked the Alliance AH. There were 2278 listings. Maybe there were only 32 four days ago, but apparently a lot of growth has happened in 4 days.

Brand new server with or without transfers will take time to populate and for the economy to start building. Blizzard still needs to give us an update to what they intend to do with this server, though. They need to open up transfers from other servers to this one or combine us with one of the other servers that are also low pop. I donā€™t think theyā€™re done with us yet but we need some communication.

Yes agreed to this. Im confident the servers will stabilize, but they wont on their own. We need help from Blizz to draw more pop. So far they have been very responsive, so I am ok waiting. In the meantime Ally needs help lol we are outnumbered by like 2.5 times our pop.

1 Like

Its been growing on its own BUT if the #s arenā€™t where they need to be I really think they will combine us with Heartseeker.

slowly growing tio mid pop. With more servers added to the transfer list we are getting more ppl very soon

2 Likes

not only that Iā€™ve only ran into one toxic person so far. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth that its one of the larger guilds on the server that houses this guy, but I digress. The community for the ā€˜MOSTā€™ part is very nice and engaging

Iā€™ve had solid groups with all kinds of people. And have had multiple people help me out randomly on alts. So the community is there and I have not had any issues doing dungeons even ones like ST. So Iā€™m happy with the server and how it has grownā€¦

Iā€™ve been here since day one and the growth is great.

Just wanted to throw in my experience now Iā€™ve been here a few days, and Iā€™m sure a lot of people are going to be checking this forum as the deadline to transfer approaches a close.

Over the last 3 days, can already see a lot of growth, but it already feels pretty healthy. There are people in every zone, able to get groups for every quest and dungeon Iā€™ve tried without issue. Have at no point felt like iā€™m playing solo.

Community seems really nice and friendly, with it being a bit smaller than other realms, people seem to be going out of their way to make connections.

Alliance to Horde ratio seems really balanced, and Census results show itā€™s pretty close. At no point have I been shut out of a quest area because there are multiple groups of the other faction farming us, and Iā€™ve had good WPvP because of that.

The only thing the server is really lacking right now is the Auction House, but that will fix itself as people level. Itā€™s already grown massively over the last few days. It also has the benefit of mats and crafted items actually still being worth money on here, whereas on the heavily populated realms there are so many of every item that anything other than world drop epics are worthless.

If youā€™re considering moving here I think youā€™ll enjoy it.

3 Likes

you can see the people in a zone by going into voice icon>general channel.

when i did that this morning there was at least 200 people in barrens. thatā€™s all i know. some zones are quiet and you can actually get quests done rapidly.

overall. i played on a med pop server in vanilla and i had zero issues with it. med pop classic server will have way more players anyways.

people were saying not to go kirtonos when it opened cause ā€˜dead serverā€™. its queue ended up close to the same as herod. not much else to say about that.

Iā€™m on board!

It feels nice tbh, I just switched here from Skeram. This server feels like a decently populated vanilla server where you can remember everyone on your realm. Skeram feels more like retail where there are so many layers you usually rarely run into the same player from a previous night. If youā€™re looking to be a tighter nit community this server will definitely be better.

1 Like

so what happens like 3-6 months from now when the hype dies down and the distinct possibility of people quitting happens? Earthuryā€™s already low population could just essentially become non existent. Seems like a pretty big risk to take for how much work goes into vanilla toons :frowning:

Whereā€™s the guarantee the high/full pop servers will stay high during that time? And as Blizzard has stated before a Medium Classic server is more like a High Pop Vanilla server.

serverā€™s filled up now, most complainers were talking about things a week ago, more have joined.

Well not ā€œFullā€ yet, but Medium which if we can get that more consistent early on would be even better. Itā€™s sitting at Low in the morning. However, during the day during the week many ā€œFullā€ servers sit Low to Medium.

I xfered there on a 30 alt of mine and comparatively speaking itā€™s dead compared to Herod. Not worth xfering my main.

Enjoy the queues for the next 3-4 months minimum. Not worth paying $15 to sit in queues to play for 1-2 hours. Oh well, youā€™re probably a kid with no job and a credit card so queues matter little to you.

wow an hour and a half queue when I get home from work whatever will I do? Oh thatā€™s right spend time getting dinner and other things while waiting for that oh so long hour and a half queue. You got me :frowning:

I wish I only had an hour and a half queue on Herod :frowning:. I still have a 3 hour queue every night when I get home from work.

what time are you getting home from work? I get on around 5:30-6:30 pst