How is Grimrail in the lead?

I love grimrail.

As Ive considered before, its possible a percentage of votes were done maliciously by people who hate M+? While it isnt an incredibly long instance it is physically restrictive with its narrow walkways and small area of operation on the train itself. Affixes could make it very difficult to do.

I dunno, I guess those who do M+ often will just need to pick their week and hope for the best?

No we don’t.

We get it every WoD timewalking. You have this completely backwards.

Since the total they’re aiming for is eight total dungeons, and that’s pretty much the amount we’ve had the last few expansions, they either have internal data that suggests that’s a good number, or that’s their workload capacity relative to M+.

Six affixes are going to make the train portion far more trouble than it’s worth, and I’d even argue a seventh possibility. It’s going to be considered a dead key half the time. People will just end up avoiding it more often than not.

I didn’t cast a vote personally, but I will say, back in WoD, I preferred Grimrail’s straight-forwardness over Everbloom’s janky mount skips.

i have been supremely unlucky then. ive never had it on time walking, not on the 3-4 characters i typically run the weekly on. Its the one i always want to redo but literally never had it pop on a TW so my data could be skewed.

Storming could be fun. Well, I use the word ‘fun’ advisedly. And Teeming would make it even more insane.

Yeah. Na. Not going there.

And that is likely counterbalanced by the people who voted the easy dungeons because it would be free times.

Though really, assuming because a difficult dungeon was put on top is the work of trolls and nothing more is just the most exquisite form of victimhood mentality mixing with stupidity I’ve ever seen.

Oh yeah, I’m totally looking forward to being sideswiped by tornados coming through the walls.

You mean you dont want to be knocked off the train? Well, I dont know if you can be but perhaps they’ll make it work. :sunglasses:

No, but they hate M+ players

I think voters are just trolling. It’s the same thing they did with the stupid tree mount

The tree was actually my favorite…

I really loved playing First Person Mode on the train, where there’s so much crap to navigate around… <_<

What about people that picked it for other people to suffer