How is Grimrail in the lead?

i dont know maybe People just want it lol

Wouldn’t say the first boss is a tinker, more like a engineer who uses engineering crafted items.

I voted for grimrail depot and I did so because I actually like the action of a train-heist dungeon, its not as bad as people think. The fast paced action of it is intense and awesome.

1 Like

He literally uses The Tinker’s “Cluster Missile” ability from WC3, dude.

I always have a sneaking suspicion that the Hearth’s Bane trio boss fight in that place has broke again very time I go in there…I get Solana down 1/4th of her health and she STILL does soul manipulation…

No, people just…Choo…Choo!!!

1 Like

More than possible, it’s been flat out admitted many times.

2 Likes

You could say we’re:

GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAIN!!

1 Like

I voted for grimrail. I then actually did grimrail in time walking and realized my error.

My bad folks…

1 Like

I think that dungeon was awesome. Choo Choo!

The real question is why is docks in 2nd…

Place is a slog, we get it in time walking so unlike grimrail its not nostalgic love. place is a trash haven with boring bosses and too much running. There is so much trash your going have to kill so much to get % and i bet it wont count if you roll the balls over it. Such a slog… who could ever want that.

at least grimrail falls in the “we havnt been here for a while” category. unvote docks!

Wait. I thought I ran grimrail in TW. The train with cannons instance right?

You did. There is poll to pick 2 dungeons from BFA to add to M+ rotation in the next season.

Yeah, a shame ubrs is only 2% behind and i dont think it will be taking a lead in 3 days.

“FIRE FIRE! AIM THEN FIRE!!”

2 Likes

pretty sure it’s LBRS not UBRS. that’s the one i voted.

People are trolls. That is why.

Just rechecked, its ubrs.

It actually might be one of the fastest which could be fun

huh. well shoot. i guess you’re right.

i wonder why they’re picking 2 instead of launching a bunch of them, tbh. never too many.

I mean, it would be fine to me if was the whole wod pool of dungeos instead of only 2 and a bunch of megadungeons.

1 Like