How is Grimrail in the lead?

Do that many people hate themselves?

5 Likes

I don’t like it either but it’s moreso because of aesthetic, I picked Skyreach and lifebloom

2 Likes

Trains, Guns, Explosives. It’s Cool.

The First boss is a Tinker too.

4 Likes

Because trolls did it on purpose to screw people over.

5 Likes

it’s possible some players who dont M+ are using the poll to give the finger to M+ players.

i’d do it myself but i didn’t play that expansion so I don’t know which dungeons suck.

1 Like

It’s a cool dungeon.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Only done them a few times on time walking… The quickest to run?

Its the most narrow dungeon every made, the smallest of hallways with no place to move with affixes like volcanic.

You could say it’s cause its…ON TRACK?

7 Likes

Off the RAILS, buddy. D:<

7 Likes

It’s shorter than some with less problems that can occur, also people are trolls. But seriously I voted Grimrail not to troll. What some of us hate is when there are too many enemies and too much can go wrong that the tank has no control over.

1 Like

Okay okay, I’ll pump the brakes on the transcontinental transport jokes, but all in all I think I’m conducting myself well…

2 Likes

Well played.

2 Likes

Grimrail doesn’t even have much of an aesthetic for the first 75% of the dungeon, honestly. You start in a dark area surrounded by boxes, fight towards a more open area with more boxes, and then go up a dark catwalk so you can drop into three dark train cars surrounded by boxes. :man_shrugging:

Im gald, I thought I was going to have to punch your ticket if you kept it up

2 Likes

Well, I hate M+, but in the case I do end up doing that one, I would perfer everyone to be as miserable, if not more, then I am.

1 Like

Ooooo sparks flying…

And you don’t see any way this exact problem might crop up with Volcanic, Quaking, Storming, Sanguine, Spiteful, or Necrotic in the train cars. :person_facepalming:

Sanguine depths can probably give it a run for it’s money. Or even Waycrest Manor. Don’t recall the train giving me as much camera stuck in corners as Sanguine does, but that might be no affixes and definitely a lot less dance dance.