How is Fistweaving OK

My bad, it seemed like you were so busy sticking your head up a pink-clad luchador’s rear end that you were losing all perspective in a fit of anger.

No bro I absolutely see your comment about 1600. I just didn’t care.

If you aren’t interested in giving Blizzard feedback about balance as their target audience, why even post?

Just to get angry at others when they point out that you’re wrong?

Just give up man. No ones laughing at your 1600 comment. It’s over.

Good evening.

Is not meant to be laughed at. You deserve love and support. Even Blizzard said so

2 Likes

S-TFU Kennie.

Well, I never. :dracthyr_tea: Hoping all is well.

2 Likes

Nice change. This is a more respectable greeting. you should know better after 18000 posts.

LOL

you quite literally need faeline to use AT in thefirst place, relying on essence font will quickly oom the mw

Cool good to know man so FW doesn’t heal at all if you are not in FLS. You are a pro.

I will remember that next time I see one healing outside of it and be sure to let them know it is not allowed.

Remember the other day when I told someone for every 1800 suddenly over 2400 in shuffle there’s a 2400 who cant hit 1800 and they replied to me like I was completely unhinged?

2 Likes

it’s a 30 second cd if you’re not standing in the stomp actively resetting it. Meaning AT isn’t proccing without it, as like I said essence font will run you room rather quickly

Sounds like you are saying you don’t need to be in FLS.

Oh but his internet is just really bad, because for some reason he can’t get real internet in the middle of a city

Sounds like to me you don’t bother reading or do any understanding how a spec works

Seems to be a lot of that goin around lately :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

On the real though ive had an internet malfunction once and it felt terrible. Idk how people can even stomach playing shuffle on legitimately bad connections

1 Like

I read what you posted and it doesn’t mean what I said is wrong at all. Also you are a moron I showed you my MS when I was playing from my office but I guess 6k MS isnt enough to make me honest.

Vendes’ takes are so fried because he’s literally playing from the sun :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes