How is Anzu summoned in Wrath if a druid didn't get epic flight form quest?

My google fu is white belt clearly, I can’t find the information for this.

Thanks for anyone who has some insight on this question!

He’s gotta do BC quest still anyway. The quest should still be there IIRC you just don’t get the epic flight form

You can’t summon Anzu unless you have a Druid summon it.

I think it was changed in Cataclysm where Anzu becomes a normal boss.

You can get Swift Flight Form from the trainer at level 71, if you have epic flying skill. You don’t get to summon Anzu if you didn’t do the quest.

So you can or can’t do this quest in Wrath?

Someone in the beta will have to confirm, but according to all the old quest databases, Vanquish the Raven God is still a quest there. That’s the item that provides the Essence Infused Moonstone.

Find a druid with the idol. I believe druids used this as a way to make gold during wrath.

Key, not an Idol. The Essence Infused Moonstone, which appears in your keyring.

I think the essence of what I’m posting is, is this ‘idol’ (Essence Infused Moonstone) still obtainable in Wrath.

Oh sooooooooooooooooooo sorrrrrrrrryyyyyy

looking at wowhead comments the questline is still available in wotlk and is removed in catacylsm. happy farming (:

You can do the quests, but Druids don’t have to suffer through the questline to obtain epic flight form in Wrath. The quest is optional to get the trinket, idol and the ability to summon Anzu.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.