How I payed 2 years for sub with gold

Or you can do fun things in game and save that money for beer.

To each their own.

2 Likes

Those darn jobs, totally not worth it for irl monies or future careers.

2 Likes

If he has the time and desire to do it. I say good for him.

As for me. The monthly sub is not even an hours work for me so Iā€™ll stick with that.

This guy gets it.

People are also assuming that the op is only making enough to buy one month of game time in that 10 hours. Iā€™m guessing he makes a lot more because I can make that In less than 10 hours a month and I donā€™t even try.

I havenā€™t paid for anything with real money since the tokens were released. Wod + legions mission tables netted me roughly 8M in gold.

Only real game time was done while working (yes I can be logged in all day while at work). I hardly sign in at home now except for the app to check the boat.

It just a day giving blood here. I save a life. They give me $60 dollars. I pay wow and go to movie.

I canā€™t donate plasma because my blood pressure plummets about 10 minutes in. :frowning:

Iā€™ve been paying for my sub with Tokens since them came out 52 months ago. I havenā€™t spent anytime grinding from them. Just selling junk here and there. Thatā€™s $780 in subs Iā€™ve saved.

Or you can just be a nice player and skip the

bit. You donā€™t need to do that just to pay for your game time with gold.

I havenā€™t paid for game time nor expansions since tokens came out and a lot of time in fact I pay for game time on two other accounts. You donā€™t need to try and cheat other players in order to do this.

i have not paid a dime since the tokens came out, also bought the expansion Legion/BfA via gold, and added $ to my Blizzard account to buy the next expansion, just from playing, paid sub until 2021, but must admit I rode the gold winfall from WoD that made much of it possible. Donā€™t have millions of gold now, but i can play classic free for the next 1.5 years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

*paid

1 Like

Most people took advantage of WoD garrisons which blizz knows was a huge mistakes as they allowed a LOT of players to play for free for a lomg time.

Its 2 fifths of nothing per month worth of money.

Doesnt matter how much anyone ā€œsavedā€ because the money you ā€œsavedā€ wasnt actually ā€œsavedā€ it was just spent on something else instead. Ita not like you have a little WoW bank account and are watch8ng your little nest egg growā€¦

These threads amuse me.

Iā€™ve never bought a token and I donā€™t think I ever will.

1 Like

Time spent is never free.

2 Likes

I find this thread so strange. I make enough to pay with gold passively and have plenty left over, without much effort. Lets me save my cash for real world shenanigans I can do other things with. Like a sammich.

1 Like

MUCH simpler way: Farm herbs, do weekly islands for 5k gold, sell everything you donā€™t need and run old raids looting everything.

Iā€™ve been playing on tokens too and I didnā€™t need to do any ā€œfarming timeā€, I just play the game and the gold comes to me.

This but unironically

Jobs are for chumps

Where can I find a job that lets me work 2 hours a month then quit? There are lots of reasons people choose to pay with gamegold.

1 Like

I have been using tokens since tokens were introduced. My supply is dwindling down though since BFA hit it takes me 2 months to earn gold for 1 token.