How has your luck been with the goblin?

Did another 15ish kills today.
Still no mount.

I THINK I got everything. Iā€™m killing for wirt legs now to hoard. I have become the goblin.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had the ability to do an obscene amount of killsā€¦still missing the mount. Really needs to be some kind of currency systemā€¦the extremely low drop rate stuff is getting exhausting. At least with a bad luck protector Iā€™d know how many more kills I had left. Thereā€™s no end in sight

got the mount and pet in one kill. just need the toy now. i only do one kill a day

My luck has been getting a lag spike and not being able to tag him every time i go to a portal. So thats fun.

I have gotten lots of bags and a few cool transmogs but I keep thinking I want the mountā€¦ but I donā€™t really care about mounts so I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing with my life

iā€™m just missing the 1h leg.

Had the toys n stuff from the Diablo 20th anniversary already.

I got pretty much all that I wanted, with the heartstone being the last. A little disappointed it doesnā€™t create a blue town portal though.

Would enjoy it more if the event wasnā€™t a cover for the cancellation of Overwatch 2ā€™s PVE. Because who doesnā€™t enjoy RNG loot right? Right?

Deleted all these, cept the treasure backpack & hood/cloak.
:dracthyr_yay_animated:

I have all the items. Received the mount on the third day after about 80 total kills since event started. I already had the town portal and the guitar toy from 2012, so didnā€™t need those. Iā€™m currently rotating through all my alts for the big bag, but that has been pretty slow going since I can only do these alts in Org or SW. Currently getting about one bag a day while killing him maybe 10-12 times per day on low level alts.

Thereā€™s a GUITAR?

1 Like

For the amount of times I did it, I feel unlucky overall. 300+ tries for everything. Popped on this alt I never use and got the mount first try (only thing I needed).

2 Likes

I dedicated two evenings to gathering/world quests in the appropriate zones waiting for him it to spawn. Im pretty sure the only thing that didnt drop for me was the hood and cloak but thats fine. Ill never use it anyway.

I was especially happy to get the Horadic sack and treasure bag for my bank alt. The guitar is neat too, I didnā€™t realize that was a thing until I got it.

I credit my Lucky Duck toy for my good fortune.

Amazing, Iā€™m now on the second date with this really hot stick of dynamite in a tiny packageā€¦ oh oh you meant the TREASURE Goblin? Yeah got everything but the mount, which Iā€™m not after anyways.

1 Like

The back slot bag of treasures

not very good , old comp freezes and i miss the tag most times, ah well

I was fortunate that I already had the charger, tome, and guitar from previous events.

I got everything else within a matter of hours on the first day. Iā€™ve always had decent loot RNG though, so take my info with a grain of salt. <3

just need the backpack!
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Cosmetics, pet, banner, swordback cosmetic, lots of charms.
I donā€™t obsessively farm the goblin though.