How has your luck been with the goblin?

I am done with the goblin.

Pretty good. Got everything but the polearm. Don’t care about it because it shares model/color with others in the game.

However, sometimes I wonder if they will give it a unique model one day :thinking:

The guitar is what I want that I haven’t gotten yet. And that pet drops WAY too much and the other stuff not nearly enough.

My luck has been perfect. Know why?

Because I aint chasing that carrot. Nothing exciting drops from it.

Nothing.

Already had the mount, so it hasn’t dropped for me.
Someone gave me the pet then next time I did it the pet dropped, so I gave it away.
It’s dropped a few more times but no one wants it anymore.
Got the guitar, the hearthstone, two of the leg weapons, the polearm, the banner, the sword bag back and the bag for my stuff. I wish we’d get more than one bag for our stuff, but thus far I’ve only received one on my main and alts. If I thought I could still get more 36 slot bags on the same person I’d keep doing that, but my understanding is we only get it once…either way, somewhat underwhelming, but still a neat little side thing for free stuff.

I think it’s been good overall. I already had the mount from when it was originally introduced prior to MoP. I got the pet to drop yesterday on my 2nd attempt for the trading post points and the guitar on my 1st. I got the back pack and banner the 1st day or two of the event.

Edit: didn’t need the pet yesterday because a guildie hooked me up a few days prior so I had stopped really wasting my time on the event.

I have everything save for the Town portal. Bags on all my alts but not my main. Pet 9 times+ and enough charms to build a house. The hunt for the portal continues…

Finally got the bag on my alt the other day that’s been doing it all weekend. Prob won’t bother doing it anymore since the RNG was so terrible on getting it.

The bag is unique and can’t be traded. You can only equip one per character.

thats cruel

So far, before this began, I had the guitar from the Diablo Anniversary event, and bought Tyrael’s Charger the last time it was on the shop. Thankfully, someone gave me the pet, so all I need now are the toys, and I think I’ll be done.

I’ve gotten the very same things, along with 2 of Wirt’s weapon appearances and the hearthstone. Now, I just “need” the mount. :slight_smile:

Pretty good. I got everything but the mount, and I didn’t need that.

The first couple of days were great. But yesterday almost all the loot was just gold for me. As for today, many charms, but no epics yet.

I haven’t even been able to find a Treasure Goblin. /cry

Do ya LIKE runes? Because I’ve GOT runes.

I got what I wanted out of it. The 36 slot bag, the Tome of Town Portal, and the Bag O’ Treasures.

I’m finally free from that hell.

What’s this?

30g richer every time.

3 Likes

I think she’s referencing this:

1 Like