How has your luck been with the goblin?

Mine has been pretty fair, so far I have the following:
guitar
sword back thingy
banner
pet
and the stupid cosmetic stuff that fr belongs to the tp

edit: got the mount this morning as soon as I got up from bed.

3 Likes

i got the mount first try and someone gave me the pet :slight_smile: ty that someone, and since then all i get is gold lol its gotta get better

This infuriated me. Like good for you for getting the mount on the first try but omgg i wish i had that luck.

4 Likes

The key to any RNG grind is to kill that optimism before it has a chance to grow. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Got the bag on my 2 main toons. That’s all I care about. Doing 1 a day for the increased mount chance, but I don’t want it enough to go to some rando spot every 30 minutes.

Not the best, i only really wanted the pet, i went for several kills and got nothing, then a stranger gave me their spare pet so i never went back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I went to stormwind today and omg never again. Those people r ruthless, they need to learn how to share. though, I wish I could get more 36 slot bags.

MG has been like, a 50/50 on getting into Org for me. Sometimes I can land by the portal, not touch anything, chat up some elves, and chill. Other times I’m free honor. I honestly just skip Org now. Mainly go for a Vald or SW.

I’ve gotten what I wanted out of it: the backpack xmog, pet, and the bag on a couple characters. Don’t have the mount, but I’m not all that worried about it.

I have the mount, pet, bag, back, banner and three cosmetic leg weapon things. Still trying to get the hearthstone and guitar tho.

I don’t really wait for it but I have the addon so if I’m not doing anything when it’s time for him to spawn I’ll hop on an alt that doesn’t have the bag and go for the kill and hope to get the items I don’t have.

theres a hearthstone? and here i thought i had pretty much everything tbf the guitar is kinda weird i can’t really hear it i only heard one note not to mention the guitar doesn’t exist the guitar is literally your hands

I think it’s the same one you could get from that D3 event back in the day. Scroll of town portal or something.

1 Like

One toon gets nothing but gold but 6 of my toons have got the bags first go (I’m out of Horde alts)

I’ve been using one char and I’ve been getting stuff tho saying this scares me bc my luck might run out

I’ve gotten the bag, tome of town portal, goat pet, guitar toy and the cloak xmog plus a couple other pieces that I sold because I didn’t want them, still trying for the mount but all I’m getting at this point is gold, not even the charm things anymore.

One thing that helped me with the Org goblin spawn was remembering that I had some horde toons so that I could go to Org without being flagged for PvP. That forgotten lvl 50 horde warrior alt got the bag and the 2h axe.

Overall my luck has been decent. I’ve gotten most of what I want, minus a 36 slot bag on my main and the tome of town portal.

So far I have the banner, pet, pack, one handed and two handed legs.

Still hunting for the mount.

Managed to get everything except for two of the legs. It was in about 20 runs or so. Maybe thirty at most

It’s been very good. Mount, bag(s), guitar, pet.
Better than the suspicious mole zone.

Got everything off the goblin you can possibly get, with bags on multiple characters.