How hard is it to get a tank and healer while leveling and end game?

Lots of boosting adverts on Ally side BB. Horde not so much. But server is pretty dead. I leveled up a toon there not too one ago. Quested to 60 only running 5 dungeons total. Wasn’t too bad.

Hard and easy are subjective terms. What I think is medium you might think is hard. I’ve tried to be as fair as I can in describing the server. I’m casual and an altoholic. I also started late because I retired as classic came out and moved to AZ so I couldn’t play the first few months. I have a priest at 50 and a hunter at 55 and a bunch of alts. I’ve done every dungeon a few times on the priest without much trouble. but she’s holy so that might make it a bit easier I’ve done most of them on my hunter but the hunter is my farming alt for the priest so I didn’t really try very hard. I’ve got the zf mallet and did all the hinterlands quests. I didn’t have any trouble finding groups for the STV elite quests, Nesingwary etc. I did all this playing very late night. The only rp server is east coast and I live in a west coast time zone.

You won’t have to solo to 60. I’ve grouped a lot mostly without too much difficulty. That’s my experience I’d guess yours would be similar

ps: My experience is different than Suboptimal. I’ve done most dungeons more than 5 times. Did zf at least 5 times, Cath probably a dozen. Gnomer, twice, but that’s a hard dungeon to find a group for, Mara princess at least 5 times and one full clear. Perhaps this is just because I’m a healer and I really like to do dungeons but without trying I did most of them on my hunter

Fair enough. Thanks for the info. I think I’ll make a Horde side priest and see how I like it. That’s the only class out of the original 9 that I never leveled back when I played retail.

I don’t like 40 man raids, too many people for it to be fun for me so I don’t have any end game goals. I won’t raid until the smaller raids in BC or Wrath. Could be that since I’m not in a hurry to level up I have more patience. But even if you think it’s hard to find a group you should be able to find them. Hope it works out for you

1 Like

It depends on the server. I play on a hardcore min maxy sever (Herod) and a lower pop RP server (Deviet deight) and the leveling experience is SO different. On Herod the entire sever is either raid logging, boosting, getting boosted, selling world buffs, or ranking. That is IT. I’m leveling my warlock on there and it takes upwards of 2 hours 99% of the time to start a SM or ZF group. On Deviet deight people still play the game. I started groups while leveling so easily and the world has people other than bots in it. I would recommend a smaller sever

i play on a high pop server and some days its almost impossible to find a group for dungeons

bloodsail garbage horde side, do not roll
duno how to reply