How fast will MC die without GDKP?

Just join a guild, MC will still be alt heaven.

I am pleased to see the Chinese farmers gdkp propaganda group have improved their English considerably. Bravo.

Classic MC had items that won’t be invalidated by straight upgrades like they will in sod as they are directly upgrading loot each phase so the only items people will want out of mc will be legendaries. It’s impressive how gdkp enthusiasts will spin literally anything they can in game no matter how irrelevant to get gdkps back so they can buy gear with real money.

People only re do old content / raid it with bis when there’s incentives gdkp provides that without it you lose a majority of the playerbase when they finish / collect all the items they want.

This should be the next step blizzard takes to promote growth in all of sod it will beyond any doubt bring more players back to the game.

No they don’t. People will not run them if the loot isn’t worth it just like any other form of pug.

The payout for most people will make it worth running, hello?

See my 2 threads

1 Like

doesn’t matter. the gear is what makes them go. GDKP doesn’t exist on it’s own without the raid actually drawing people in via loot being worthwhile.

So once you have the loot you wouldn’t want to go ?

Something gdkp solves.

BOOM

1 Like

I think the problem is it only has really good items for a handful of players/classes. There’s going to be some obvious gaps for those that have little incentive to go back.

So what about the people who are not looking for those?

Time for you to make another 10 threads worshipping GDKPs using your sock puppet alts to boost the viewcount.
I’m sure the mods won’t lock or unlist those threads either.

1 Like

hard disagree. Maybe bindings, but ive seen more players get full bindings than I saw on a year’s worth of ERA. Guilds are gonna run all content regardless, but after BWL is done progressing, its gonna shift to raid logging anyway without GDKPs.

Our guild 100% ditched wbosses once MC gear was received. I fully expect the same here between BWL/MC. The tanks that matter have bindings and mats already and the other players just don’t care enough to grind MC more than 1 day a week.

:point_up:t6: