How fast will MC die without GDKP?

people will run it as long as the gear remains relevant

hope this helps OP

I think if everything you are saying is true then they would know that it is and would have already reverted the change. They have been dead silent on the issue which says they got what they wanted. My opinion being irrelevant i dont pug.

I don’t think they have any data.

I mean gdkps keep older content alive, you don’t need data on that it’s common sense

4 Likes

You think they dont keep data on player counts and activity?

I’m not saying that.

Their is no shot their data says their game is more popular without gdkps.

There is no shot their data would show that people are running older content more without gdps.

It’s going to be phase 5 there is no chance blizzard admits they were wrong now.

1 Like

OK umm have a good day.

2 Likes

I was more referring to their stance on rmt specifically… Literally have gold sellers spamming lfg.

You also really didn’t answer my question you say without your opinion but you didn’t answer the question.

It was literally a yes or a no do you think if gdkp was in the game more people would run older content?

Your opinion on gdkp is what made you answer the question that way, you couldn’t just admit that more runs would be there if gdkp was in the game.

How could they have data on the amount of extra runs that would take place if gdkps were in the game versus not in the game?

Peepos just trying to earn a living again its clear.

Sod doing healthier than som at the same time, looks like gdkp ban was a success

2 Likes

If I was a gold seller I think I’d be doing fine in current sod.

You’re all buying gold lmao

Who needs a 500g enchant?

Wts summon 5g.

Literally your whole LFG channel lmfao

Som was dead too, great comparisons lmao

1 Like

Can farm those 500g enchants brother.

Cant farm bop epics.

Som was more dead with gdkps, so obviously banning gdkps was the wise choice

1 Like

No one said you couldn’t farm gold

But we both know majority of players don’t play that way, hence gold buying being a huge market.

How many hours to farm the gold for that enchant vs how many hours of work to buy the gold?

Gold selling wouldn’t be a million dollar business without people buying gold.

No gdkps in sod show just how much gold buying is being done and you can’t blame gdkps, it’s actually fantastic

1 Like

Farm the mats lad, its not that hard. I know you dont understand classic

1 Like

I have played classic since 2019.

No one is saying you CANT farm it.

Buying it is easier, hence the market for gold selling…are you purposely acting stupid?

1 Like

So just like buying gear is easier than earning it?

You are earning it.

You’re killing the same raid bosses lmao.

You’re acting like you’re skipping the forming of the raid, skipping having to kill the bosses, and skipping the RNG of loot in a gdkp

You’re actually an idiot

You’re doing the same thing as any other raid.

2 Likes

So in short, buying gold makes buying things easier. But buying raid gear with bought gold isnt.

People will buy gold to afford the 500g enchant but wont buy gold for the 10k item.

Ok

1 Like

Do items on the AH have a 100% drop chance when you buy gold for them?

Where have I said people don’t buy gold for gdkps?

Why do you keep saying things I never said?

I have never met a more disingenuous person

1 Like

Ok peepo the trucker

3 Likes

Yup, for Giant.

$42.40/hour

Yes but how do you get everyone in there that doesn’t have need/want of those few items mentioned above?